Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by monkey6

1. M

Augusta, GA - LOTS of parts for sale

Sorry, the step is sold, I only have the performance parts and the bed cover & toolbox left, I need to update the post
  2. M

bump. I will be in Atlanta area on Saturday morning if anyone out that way wants any of these parts. We can have a Ram meetup at the Tesla dealer before I trade it in!
  3. M

Also, forgot I had this and just pulled it out of the truck. SOLD- KAOdTech security bypass harness and OBDLinkMX+. This is what you need to use AlphaOBD in order to change settings like your TPMS threshold or headlight/DRL config.
  4. M

And because I couldn't fit it in with the above posts, here's my verification photo with the pile of parts all pulled off. I know, the garage is a complete mess, I've got too much stuff and too many hobbies...
  5. M

SOLD - $100 - Husky X-Act contour floor mats. perfect fit, don't pull up at the corners or edges at all. $1700 - Huge bundle, would like to sell all together because all of these work together perfectly to give the truck more power. Seriously, going back to stock the truck feels like crap...
  6. M

Bought my Ram with the intention of getting a camper, but plans have changed so I'm trading it in since the only thing I currently pull is a 300 pound kayak trailer and I want to get more than 13 mpg in my daily driver. So I put it back to stock and am selling everything I put on over the last...
  7. M

Current financing rates....?

Dealer got 4.99 a few weeks ago, I asked if the could find lower and they didn't seem to want to look. Just refinanced this week with Navy Fed for 3.69, dealer is loosing their kickback because they couldn't bother to look for a better bank.
  8. M

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Bought the truck last week, just installed N-Fab Podium steps, and got it professionally detailed and applied Adams graphene ceramic coating. It’s amazing how much better it looks than from the dealer lot, took my guy 2 days working between other cars.
  9. M

2022 Uconnect 5 12.0 Glitches

So today it started acting right again. When I start the truck, it connects the phone to CarPlay, but keeps playing satellite radio. It’s not switching automatically anymore. I didn’t change anything, but I’m happy again.
  10. M

Yup, have that setting turned on, it’s basically ignoring that now.
  11. M

Wasn’t switching automatically for me until right after it updated. My F150 and my Gladiator never did it either, always stayed on the audio input that was selected and only switched when I selected CarPlay manually.
  12. M

Got the update today, and it now switches to CarPlay every single time I start the truck, even though I had satellite radio playing. It also switched every single time a video ad came up on my phone screen while scrolling through the Amazon app on my phone. So annoying and stupid, I’m about to...