Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by MoneyMagicMike

1. MoneyMagicMike

good morning, looking for installation instructions for the 82215833ab driving assistance rear camera for 2019hd

Yes I read that as well...terrible resolution and more wire...someone’s going to do a signal WiFi dongle from the 12 pin port that connects wirelessly to a 1080P camera in the future because anything else is giant leaps backwards and unbelievable...RAM PROMOTED THIS, DIDNT HAVE IT READY FOR...
  2. MoneyMagicMike

Took Ownership of a 2019 RAM HD

Ordered: SEPT1 RECIEVED: OCT18 3500 LIMITED CREW SRW 4x4 LONG BED HO 6.7 5th WHL PREP ( All options but sunroof snowplow safety dual alternators ) PAYLOAD 3909 MSRP 85900 PAID 75400 PRETAX Love the truck and picked up some more haters so life’s good..... OHHH MAXIMUM STEEL...
  3. MoneyMagicMike

TOWING TECHNOLOGY GROUP

H ahaha I waited to order my truck until it was able to come with the trailer camera wiring package for this, piiisssshhh I’m thinking a wireless 12 pin 1080p camera is coming in the future...patience is a virtue gonna need the screen to stay on too to act as a rear view mirrow
  4. MoneyMagicMike

Delivery Time Estimates

F#$& YES
  5. MoneyMagicMike

Delivery Time Estimates

Congratulations finally ✌️
  6. MoneyMagicMike

Delivery Time Estimates

Same time frame sept1 oct18
  7. MoneyMagicMike

Delivery Time Estimates

Sept 1 oct 18
  8. MoneyMagicMike

Delivery Time Estimates

Love the new truck more than I could’ve known...1st Diesel pusher ✌️
  9. MoneyMagicMike

Bed lowering mode details

I’m wondering if my system just doesn’t work on my 3500 limited new house payment anyone no what to do to get it working...dealer said two weeks then would need overnight just to get in rotation to peek at...I’m sad...5 day old truck.....everything else with it is superb...probably just wait...
  10. MoneyMagicMike

Bed lowering mode details

Does anyone know if it work at all unloaded..my truck does not budge a peep on flat ground up or down
  11. MoneyMagicMike

Delivery Time Estimates

KG679... entered KZ oct 2nd shipped on rail...dealer just called and it arrived today and are doing the pdi and can pick it up after 5pm....16 days from KZ to delivery not bad at all...now for the anxiety of driving a house on wheels ...good luck to those who wait for these super sick trucks
  12. MoneyMagicMike

Delivery Time Estimates

Fewww no more JB status...just called today in KZ status...in shipping arrived at rail...now only who knows how many more days ....didn’t know I would be so excited and anxious waiting for a new Automobile...
  13. MoneyMagicMike

Delivery Time Estimates

JE status as of today....wooo wooo