Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Mikerob14

1. M

Price negotiated from MSRP

If the 45k is your threshold, start looking at 1500s… even with the best deals out there, 12% off your 58k build only gets you to 51k. My advice, order what you can afford. But it sounds like you might be out of the 2500/3500 class at this point.
  2. M

Price negotiated from MSRP

My 23 3500 from them came out as price promised. The experience overall was not bad, but they definitely need to improve their internal communication amongst different departments. I was a special situation as I am in the military and out of the country at time of delivery, and in order to...
  3. M

Trailer TPMS Reading Zeros

This is a HD forum. Someone may be able to help but you might want to try another page.
  4. M

Granger Motors $25 Over Cost Genuine Mopar Warranty!!!- NOW OFFERING PAYMENT PLANS!!

As of yet, no. I emailed two different email addresses so tbh I’m not sure which is the correct at this point.
  5. M

Granger Motors $25 Over Cost Genuine Mopar Warranty!!!- NOW OFFERING PAYMENT PLANS!!

I emailed with a couple of questions regarding an extended warranty about a week ago and haven’t received a response. Do I need to use the above email because it has a www. At the start? Thanks for the help. Edit: I now see the sales@buymoparwarranty email listed above. There is a tone of email...
  6. M

Fuel filters backordered

I recall a lengthy discussion on Baldwin filters somewhere on here. I don’t know if the conversation was specifically for the front or just for Baldwin in general but there didn’t seem to be any downsides seeing as they seem to be the same.
  7. M

Chase light with rambox and bed cover

I agree on that. Not too high. The light does tend to sit higher anyways by itself.
  8. M

Yeah. Looks like the concept is all there. How high you think it’s gonna sit over the boxes? My thought on it is too high, it looks goofy. Too low, and the functionality of it is limited, rendering the project moot. But I like the simplicity all around.
  9. M

If you have pics that you can PM me, that would be awesome. Really looking forward to see how this is progressing. I like the non drilling method you’re going with.
  10. M

Alright I’ll bite. Any way to make that mount long on the top (and also slotted on the top) so I’d be able to slide a light (referenced above) from side to side? Maybe 3 or 4 inches wide? I think that would give enough clearance plus the ability to rotate the light. Also, I could be wrong, but...
  11. M

Yeah I like it. But not quite what I’m looking for. With a Rambox having a mount like that will limit where you get light. I’d like something that I could maybe move side to side a couple of inches. Maybe alligator will use it.
  12. M

Definitely interested to see how it turns out!
  13. M

2020 ram 2500 inside cab fuse to connect dashcam

No worries. I got some pointers from someone on here that I’ll share if you want. Like I said, AUX switches make it a dream to complete. I have my dashcam hardwired, and love it. It is possible without the switches, you just have to run those wires separate.
  14. M

2020 ram 2500 inside cab fuse to connect dashcam

There is a whole thread on how to get power to a dashcam on here, but it’s possible to do what you want in a short answer. If you have AUX switches in cab then it becomes even easier. If not, you can get BATT by running to a wire down one pillar and IGN down the other pillar. This will give you...
  15. M

I second this! Actually, what I really want is some sort of bracket that I can mount these lights on and move them from one side of the Rambox to the other, so I can use the light in the bed or move it to the outside and use it as a work light beside the truck...