Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Mike_SE

1. Mike_SE

Good dealer for service in the Corona CA area.

I'll probably just do the hr. drive to Orange Coast as they have taken very good care of us. I was treated like crap at Huntington...will never go back there. I've heard there is a good tech at a dealer down in the imperial valley also but don't know where.
  2. Mike_SE

Good dealer for service in the Corona CA area.

We are moving to the So Corona CA area and I want to know if there is a good dealership to service my 2019 3500 Cummins Ram at? I could keep coming into Orange Coast which has been great but it will be an hr. drive.
  3. Mike_SE

RamCares Cp4 service solution updates - (Y78) CP4 recall issued by FCA - 2020 Parts Available May 10

Hairy, might want to find another dealer. The inspection is to be sure there is no debris in the system to contaminate the new CP3.3. As Brewbud said, It's to replace the CP4.
  4. Mike_SE

CP4 to CP-ISB21S3 (revised CP3) change for 2021 6.7L Diesel Trucks -- Merged Threads

I believe the tests are to be sure there are no shavings in the system to damage the new CP3.3 pump. Why leave the bomb on the truck even if it hasn't gone off. Interesting they are using the aftermarket designed kits to fix this which is what I thought would be the easiest way out.
  5. Mike_SE

Mopar mud flaps for 2019 up dually with flares

Genuine Mopar heavy rubber flaps for 2019 up 3500 dually with the factory flares. Brand new. Opened box just to see how they look but wife hates em lol. Really don't want to ship these but willing to discuss it. I'm in So Ca. so might drive if not to far to deliver. $50.00
  6. Mike_SE

RamCares Cp4 service solution updates - (Y78) CP4 recall issued by FCA - 2020 Parts Available May 10

I blame myself for not doing my homework. It never once occurred to me that RAM would go to the CP4 pump. My 06 served me well and I guess I was naïve enuf to believe this truck would too. I love my 19 and while its a great truck we looked at the GM offerings which were nice. I will not be naïve...
  7. Mike_SE

I wish someone would come out with a bypass kit at least so if mine grenades I can at least save the rest of the system. I think RAM has weighed the cost versus customer equation and we came out on the short end of the stick. They got their money for the truck so why fix what's not yet broken...
  8. Mike_SE

Mopar Splash Guards for Dually

Bought these from Mopar parts. OEM Mopar splash guards for dually... will fit 2019 up with the flares. Includes front and rear set brand new. Includes rivets. I'm in orange county CA. Willing to travel in local area to meet for delivery. Really don't want to ship but will consider if it's on...
  9. Mike_SE

Industrial Injection CP3 pump and installation and follow on use!

So if we go this route the warranty is over? I only have 8600 on mine.
  10. Mike_SE

CP4 to CP-ISB21S3 (revised CP3) change for 2021 6.7L Diesel Trucks -- Merged Threads

I have question About the CP4 and hope I'm posting in the right thread. I'm coming from an 06 Dodge 5.9 so forgive my lack of knowledge on these newer trucks. Did the 2018 model have the CP3? If so why couldn't a guy buy the gear cover plate from an earlier 6.7 and use that with a newer CP3 to...
  11. Mike_SE

Need a good dealer for service in So CA.

Picked up Big Blue this am and fan clutch issue is resolved. Anyone in the Orange County area of So Ca. looking for a good place to have your Ram Cummins serviced they treated me right.
  12. Mike_SE

Thanks Kathryn, Took the truck to Orange Coast ram, Jeep Dodge Fiat. Very professional and put me at ease. They gave me a loaner. Got a call this afternoon that yes the fan clutch is a problem. They need the truck tomorrow and maybe day after. Service advisor very nice guy and...
  13. Mike_SE

So took truck in to get the fanclutch fixed and they said there are no codes so truck is fine. Belt driven fan blah blah blah. Had a little discussion with the service advisor and told him if it sounded like this when I test drove it I wouldn't have bought it. Scratch Huntington Beach off my...