Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by meechr

1. meechr

I had a banks monster ram intake installed on my 2021 standard cummins

According to my Ram dealer it's ok to use K&N!
  2. meechr

You boys can laugh all you want but it does the trick for me and also cheaper. It pulls my 32ft 5th wheel like it's hardly there.:)
  3. meechr

I had a banks monster ram intake installed on my 2021 standard cummins. It was an immediate power increase. But then I installed a stock sized K&N air filter That also made a huge difference. I can't believe how much faster and more power it has now!
  4. meechr

120v A/C in bed?

I have a 2021 big horn 2500 and got all of the options I do have a 120v plug in the bed but sadly it is only has a 400 watt inverter. Not even enough power to run a power drill.
  5. meechr

50 Gallon Fuel Tank

Mine was at 820 miles after fill up with 4420 total miles and driving mostly back and forth to work.
  6. meechr

I got my new 2021 Ram 2500 Big Horn 4X4 Diesel 2 months ago after waiting 2 months after I...

I got my new 2021 Ram 2500 Big Horn 4X4 Diesel 2 months ago after waiting 2 months after I ordered it from the Dealer. I had added the air suspension, 50 gal. fuel tank, the 12" touch screen display, Safety group B, Level B equipment group, and a new 20K 5th wheel hitch! So far I'm loving...