Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by MDethloff

1. M

REFERENCE: 2019+ Power Wagon Armor

Hey Keith! I shot you a PM :) We did 3 days per group and gave a heads up so everybody knew it was coming; I think that has worked out well. We'll be wrapping up the waitlist and opening public sales shortly. I wanted to honor the wait list first and I think/hope we were able to do that well...
  2. M

That's no good, did you check your spam folder? Shooting you a PM. If anyone was on my wait list & expecting an email and DIDN'T get one please tell me!
  3. M

Wait list emails went out this morning guys ;)
  4. M

It will be 100% compatible with rock sliders, that is a baseline requirement. I have some final tweaks to do on the Intercooler/Winch guard & light system - I made these skid plates the priority. The next day I can get to spend with that system I'll get it wrapped up. There are some elements...
  5. M

I'll know that once I have some final pieces added and have placed the drainages & cutouts. I'll get back to you on that.
  6. M

Yeah Step 1 is it has to work haha! If I do a preorder it won't be until after the parts are squared away, I need it to be ready for primetime and I want you guys to know exactly what you're getting. Correct this protects the crossover pipe, the transmission cooling lines, transmission shift...
  7. M

End of Feb will be tight for the first production run, shooting you a PM. I've had a few people ask me to do a pre-order. It would certainly help to have the skids allocated when they're ready so they can get a label slapped on them and they get sent straight out the door instead of into...
  8. M

Thanks for the feedback guys! I'll share more photos as we get the design polished out and hard parts under the trucks! Great question on the Aisin, we need to do a fit check before I can give a positive YES, but I haven't seen any issue with that combo yet. The HO engine and Aisin trans...
  9. M

Merry Christmas guys! Okay, so I know I said next Spring but... I made it a goal to get the design wrapped up by New Years and we're about there. I'm going to send out a more formal email soon to everyone on the contact list but I want to share a quick look at what we've been working on! I have...
  10. M

Quick update, I got some great design time over Thanksgiving on the new skid plates and got some problems solved! These are getting much closer and I think the springtime release is realistic. I was trying to get completely away from weldments and tubing, but that was making the parts much...
  11. M

That's a good question. I want to provide premium, drop-in parts that work 100%. Going the DIY route just leaves way too many variables on the table, especially with these parts which need to be carefully fitted to the chassis. It is just not feasible to make these parts without a fixture...
  12. M

Purple Cranium and Carli are both awesome. Very robust guards, I don't think I've seen either one fail short of a few times seeing someone take such a hit that they sheared all the mounting bolts. I know more than a few guys that removed the center 'spider' from the PC.
  13. M

Hey thanks man, we're on a good road here and I'm looking forward to getting to design more! Bingo, that's the email address, shoot an email with your name, preferred contact, and truck year/model. Thanks!
  14. M

I appreciate your feedback! Managing growth and keeping up on communication are some of the hardest things to work with as a small business I think, and these are two things that having in-process orders have really made difficult for me. I'm expecting a much less consuming day-to-day when...
  15. M

I'd rather just do it and get them them to the point I know they're ready to go into production, and then share that update with you guys. You've seen how hard it's been for me to nail down when I'll have these ready. My current ROUGH estimate is next Spring, that should give me a good amount of...