Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Matty Rich

1. Matty Rich

I did it. I added air bags to my 2500 with Air Ride

just a thought; what if you just tied into the stock air line on each side? that way you have have to mess with air pressure, you increase your capacity/stabilty. If a bag fails, take it off the air supply... That’s a great idea and it crossed my mind, but I decided to keep the system...
  2. Matty Rich

Daystar cradles got installed today.
  3. Matty Rich

I have a set on order to try.
  4. Matty Rich

Yup. I did it. From what I’ve read, most said it’s not possible and others will probably call me crazy. But I added additional air bags to my 2500 with air ride. There was numerous reasons why I wanted to do this. Main reason being the redundancy in case I have a failure of the OEM bag while on...
  5. Matty Rich

Fifthwheel towing

Hey Jimmy. How did this work out for you? Was doing some research on this setup and sway bar. Curious if it helped you.
  6. Matty Rich

service air suspension

What was your pin weight and payload rating for the truck?
  7. Matty Rich

Has anyone leveled a 3500 with the auto level rear air suspension?

Hey Guys! I’m new to the forum and also the HD world. I recently upgraded to a 2021 Laramie 6.7 with Rear Air from a 2020 Rebel and 15 Rebel before that. I absolutely love the truck. When unloaded I run the truck in “Alt Trailer Height” and it gets the truck closer to level which im ok with. I’d...