Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Malfunkshun'd

1. M

2023 HD Crowdsourced Order Tracking & Waiting Room

Mine is a Megacab. Explains it? Otherwise, I’ll survive. I’ll bother Ram to get free stuff :)
  2. M

Got the truck last week (2500 HD Limited 4x4) I can see/confirm 2 changes: upper steering wheel trim is now full leather (better imho) interior hidden boxes (under passenger floor mats) are gone Except that, the car is great. Outstanding quality, good comfort for a HD, and it drives like a big...
  3. M

Stop Sale due to Grid Heater Relay Recall

I confirm parts are here. Got my truck today! :)
  4. M

That would be awesome news! As asked above: a link would be awesome if you can. Thanks!
  5. M

I agree. Parts are already existing (there's a factory fix apparently from the 1st of Feb). Ram decided to prioritize the factory, so they can push cars to the dealers and make the money. Existing customers are left behind... because out of the 300,000 cars to fix, only a few hundreds are like...
  6. M

Hi, Recall victim here. My Truck is waiting at the dealership, and it has been 1month (recall hit 2 days before my expected delivery, fml). My dealer is also in a total fog. He told me that I should not expect anything before mid-April. Great...
  7. M

Could be worth it to setup a specific recall thread. So we can share timelines and, for some ppl put pressure to dealers accordingly. Thoughts?
  8. M

Same story here for mez Current consensus is end of March for dealers to start fixing them. So I’d aim for mid April for a delivery.
  9. M

For those who are still under the recall: Does anyone have any info about timelines for repairs and delivery? My dealer is in the absolute dark so far, and my truck is waiting there for a fix. Thanks.
  10. M

I would not expect anything before mid March.
  11. M

Same here. Truck delivered to dealer last week (mid-Feb). Expecting having it Mid-March. It was produced literally a couple days before the 1st of Feb and could have had the part fitted at the factory! Bummer...
  12. M

https://www.ramtrucks.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=3C6UR5T0000000000 Replace with your VIN Build Sheet: https://fcacommunity.force.com/RAM/s/equipment-listing
  13. M

Same here. Truck ws supposed to be delivered 2 days before the recall... now it's at the dealer (or at the train station) and I have to wait that they get the part and install it. Probably 2 or 3 more weeks looking at Ram's ****show of a supply chain
  14. M

Dealer told me there's a recall on Diesel trucks. (I could not find anything online, but apparently replacement parts are going to be an issue) Unclear how it may or may not affect vehicles in transit. For sure factory production will take a hit. Unclear how it affects my truck at this stage...
  15. M

Update from my dealer: Truck is at the train depot awaiting a truck. Could be a matter of days now. They need to do an "inspection" as far as I understood. Crossing fingers that I get the beast by the end of the week!