Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by m3rd

1. M

mopar Power Deployable Running Boards

I got mine from McKinney Ram in McKinney TX. I bought everything except mounting hardware and wiring harness. Total cost with shipping to NJ was <$2000. This was back in Nov 2023.
  2. M

I ordered and installed the Mopar power deployable steps. I made the harness. Thanks to Jimmy07 and Johanh13 for the information that they provided in this thread. Some input to others considering doing this: - The bolts to mount the motor and hinges to the rocker are short by 0.125"- meaning...
  3. M

Can you order from US dealer? Or is there a significant customs hassle and cost? I just bought everything except harness and mounting hardware and cost with shipping was <$2000.
  4. M

On page 12 of this thread is a list of the part numbers with includes the 1500 wiring harness. Yes, good point on the large height difference with between the 1500 and 2500/3500 rationalizing that kit priority should have been given to the 2500/3500. My 2023 sits up 2" higher than my 2004 which...
  5. M

Potential future rust issues under wheel flares

Thanks for the replies guys. snocam: I like your idea of spraying woolwax behind the flair, but in my case there is no gap between the flair and body. flan: Yes, I saw those holes. There is one big square hole that I filled with RTV silicone, and I sprayed 3M undercoating over the smaller holes.
  6. M

Hi guys, For those of you that ordered the steps from the dealer did the boards (68461637AA) come with the end caps on both ends (68461584AA), or did you need to order those separately (4 total). Thanks. Regarding the gray connector; I found this on another forum. I cannot verify if this is...
  7. M

Potential future rust issues under wheel flares

Hi guys, I am rust proofing my recently acquired 2500 Rebel, which has same wheel flares as the Power Wagon. Should I have any concern with rust eventually forming on the body under the flares? Do the flares rub off the body paint over time? Thanks
  8. M

2 3/4" to 2" hitch adapter included on 2023 trucks?

My Rebel arrived in June. Just contacted my dealer and they told me it's not included. Maybe some dealers are throwing it in with the truck purchase.
  9. M

Walmart has something similar a few bucks cheaper. I agree with you to get 2.5" for heavier loads.
  10. M

Thanks DrTron. Did you buy the Mopar adapter? If so, it looks like it has a lip on the outside. end. When you insert up to the lip are the holes in the receiver and adapter in alignment?
  11. M

Hi all, Recently took delivery of a 2023 2500. I did not receive the 2 3/4" to 2" hitch adapter (PN 68165918AA). I read some earlier threads that the adapter was included with 2022 trucks. Is there anyone with a 2023 that received the adapter? Thanks,
  12. M

*** SOLD *** OEM Bed Step - Brand new takeoff *** SOLD ***

Hi, Would you take $200? Is there other hardware (bolts, etc) included? What is appropriate x,y,z dimensions in inches and weight so I can estimate shipping (to 07059)? Thanks.
  13. M

2023 HD Crowdsourced Order Tracking & Waiting Room

Well my Olive Green Cummins Rebel arrived June 14. I placed the order on March 16. I picked it up yesterday from Koons. All OK except driver's side passenger door had a 3/4" long area on the edge where the paint was chipped off . Looks like someone opened the door into something. Why did...
  14. M

2023 HD Crowdsourced Order Tracking & Waiting Room

Very cool colors. Close to the Citron Yella from the Mopar glory years. I would say the Camaro is greener rather than paler in that light. I am awaiting delivery of my olive green Rebel.