Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by littlejohn

1. L

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

Hello guys! Canadian order update! @OfficerDirtySanchez line 564 got delivered on 17/07/2022 So a long 10 months wait finally ended :D. Sorry for posting late i got carried away with family and my truck for 1 week vacation haha! Would like to thank everyone on this forum who helped me get...
  2. L

Canadian order! @OfficerDirtySanchez line 564 turned KZM today ! The wait is close to be over :cool: btw anyone know how to track canadian order on the train ? Thanks!
  3. L

Im 9 months in ordered september 2021. Be patient it will come! Hope mine doesn't get stock in the mixing yard for 3 months haha! o_O
  4. L

So it can get stuck there for several days right ? Been 8 days if i get the weekend in Thanks!
  5. L

@brv10 Do you have any idea what exactly is the KZLD status ? Iv read in the forum pages that its mixing yard but my dealer told me last week it was *delay* and cant get what is the cause : 3C63R3PL2NG245364 line 564 canadian order Thanks! Have a great day!
  6. L

wow am i the last one made in september 2021 thats hasnt been delivered yet o_O haha! Its waiting for a ride i guess since im still KZLD. Im close to 9 months wait anyone can beat me on that ? :)
  7. L

Thanks SIR! unfortunately I think it doesn't work for Canadian order :( but thank you for posting :)
  8. L

May I ask where did you guys get the so called Tracker ? Thanks!
  9. L

i would prefer IowaPW answer hahaha!!
  10. L

@OfficerDirtySanchez status update for Canadian order : - Line 564 now KZLD Any fellow Canadian have any clue what's the time from KZ status to the dealer if nothing goes wrong :D Thanks!
  11. L

I hope you will!! Ask some news from dealer! :)
  12. L

Thanks for the info!
  13. L

Thanks! :) My saleperson sent me a picture of the actual sheet in the computer which is probably from FCA (cant see exactly if its from FCA/Stellantis) but it only has an approximation of the ship date and no build date. Maybe someone around could confirm the scheduled build date :D
  14. L

Alrighty! CANADIAN ORDER ! Line 562, just got a message from dealer it turned D1... finally Estimated ship date : 05/25/2022 @OfficerDirtySanchez keep the good work sir really appreciate your time involved into this! Thanks to everyone around the forum that are gathering info to help us get...
  15. L

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Same boat here as canadian order... totally agree with you it looks like its more a whos going to be lucky and whos not ... Im at 7 months of wait time and not even in D1 status where several similar build around my date are delivered and are riding in the streets Months from now. Looks like im...