Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Lerker

1. Lerker

Pics of your DRW Ram

Just cleaned the winter off her. Hips 'r looking GOOD.
  2. Lerker

Looking For Bed Cover For My 3500 Long Horn Dually

I have the mopar trifold cover, which came with my truck. It's definitely more robust than one I purchased aftermarket years ago (can't remember brand). I'm happy with it and use it for the same purpose you'll use yours. Window sticker says $695. I feel like that's a fair price for what it is.
  3. Lerker

Digital Dash Configuration

Nope, sure haven't. I was tempted to go back to the dealer to look at another diesel with the digital dash, just to know, but lost motivation. Not sure if you saw, but up there ^^^^ a few posts Jimmy says he has it with the hemi, but I've yet to hear anyone with the diesel say they have it.
  4. Lerker

Fluid Film

I used to use Fluid Film. Then I started paying a company to apply a similar product. Then I decided it wasn't worth it. When I add up the expense over the years, I just don't feel like it makes sense. Instead, I give the underbody a thorough hot water rinse every Spring. Costs almost...
  5. Lerker

Biden administration ADMITS flying 320,000 migrants secretly into the U.S

I come to hdrams for truck content.... to detach from the craziness of the day. The last place I want to hear partisans bicker about immigration policy is here. Good god.
  6. Lerker

Crazy Insurance Rates on new 3500

I don't pay anywhere even close to that. A fraction, really. Like someone else said..... so many factors influence a person's premium. For instance: I lived in Florida prior to moving to New Hampshire, where I live now. Simply changing states cut my premium in half.
  7. Lerker

Center cluster locking up

Super weird. BIG QUESTION: can you see your trans temp in the tiles? I can check if I can see my trip stats in my tiles, if it helps? But I can't see my gears, and haven't done anything about it.
  8. Lerker

Center cluster locking up

I haven't had it lock up on me, but I've only owned it for ~1300 miles. I will note that, generally, I'm super enthused with the digital dash, but it does have some annoying programming: *Can't permanently display the gear I'm in while others can. *No trans temp in the tiles *No...
  9. Lerker

Yup, exactly, the new digital dash. Would love to know if other diesel owners are lacking???? Regardless, with Jimmy having it with his hemi, I feel like a simply programming issue is either jipping me, or all Cummins owners.
  10. Lerker

Yup, I certainly have it in those pages, which is why this is uber frustrating. Not surprised at all to hear you have it. You know, the other weird this is that I don't have Gear Display available under the screen setup. Not sure if you (or others) have that, but I watched a youtube video...
  11. Lerker

I think I love this new digital dash, but a configuration issue is chapping my arse. I'm trying to configure the Tiles page so I can monitor critical temps while towing. Like the Gauge Summary page on previous models. This way, I don't have to flip around screens to see what I want. With...
  12. Lerker

WOW. Cummins Manual for sale.

Yah, definitely seals/gaskets/o rings will need to replaced in the next few years. That can get annoying. I'm curious about the exhaust/turbo 'upgrade' with no other corresponding mods. Just seems strange. But maybe the previous owner planned to tow heavy and wanted help with the downgrades...
  13. Lerker

What did you do TO your RAM today?

I'm nervous I may have a blown shock, too. Not sure if it's that, or if it's residue from fluid film. Keeping an eye on it, but seeing you have one has me a little more nervous. Week sauce, man.
  14. Lerker

Post up them Patriot Blues

This thread got me off my butt and outside for the annual wash and wax.
  15. Lerker

'2023 6.4L Power Increase?

Yup, no debate that that site's manual lists 89 octane, but mopar.com's manual lists 87. Assume mopar would be the official source? I'm too dumb to be able to link a manual like that haha