Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by leeparnell89

1. leeparnell89

2022 ECM Problems

After a debacle that took entirely too long, much money out of pocket shuffling vehicles, trailers, and farm equipment around, and 2 people taking time off of work we got my truck home and to a dealership that was able to look at it within a couple days. Dealer had to open a special case with...
  2. leeparnell89

PCM Problems

Mine has around the same mileage and broke completely down with a load on the side of the interstate. Threw all kinds of codes about the trans and wouldn't allow it to be shifted into park. After an entire 48 hour debacle I got it home and to my dealer and it was the PCM. This is the same truck...
  3. leeparnell89

My cousin's grenaded about 3 weeks ago, took it to Bruner in Stephenville and they should have it fixed up here shortly, according to them. Apparently last I heard from him earlier this week everything had come in but injectors. Ram will send out the kits, I'm afraid it's the dealer that is an...
  4. leeparnell89

2022 ECM Problems

Yeah when I checked my wife's after the issue with mine they were all the same way. Making contact but barely in there and needed to be pushed in. The dealership mine was at said mine were the same way.
  5. leeparnell89

2022 ECM Problems

So my cousin's 2019 grenaded a CP4 and is sitting in limbo waiting for a CP3 and new fuel system so he borrowed my truck to haul a tractor and baler about 600 miles. He made it about 500 of those miles before the truck lost all power at speed on I-20. Everything died but the radio and it said...
  6. leeparnell89

2023 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Will do, I appreciate it. I’ll be doing it for my wife’s 22 here pretty soon and potentially a 23 sometime next year. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. leeparnell89

2023 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

What brand is that? I did quite a bit of searching a while back for my 22 and their kit is the only one I remember finding. I suppose I could source the handles from mopar myself, they just seemed like they had a pretty consistent supply a while back when everything was backordered.
  8. leeparnell89

I appreciate it, I missed this doc when downloading from stellantis. Went and downloaded guide from the order guide post. Seems as if you're correct. I'll either be adding handles from NISMopar after the fact or ordering a Laramie. Leaning more towards the former.
  9. leeparnell89

Does anyone have more details on what trims will or will not come with passive entry? I've combed through the Product Info/Feature Availability document for 2023 HD's from Stellantis, but the only model that lists passive entry as standard is the Power Wagon. It isn't listed on the Longhorn or...
  10. leeparnell89

35's with 4.10 gears on DRW

I am ashamed to admit that I didn't even consider this. I'd been doing it in my head for speed, but didn't consider the implications for the ECU and speedo/tach. Went out and recalibrated with AlfaOBD this evening and took about a 30 mile drive. It wasn't a complete new truck, but it was...
  11. leeparnell89

Nossir, SO with 68rfe. I suppose I just thought there would be a difference because my SRW with 3.73's got 18.5-19. Same driving habits, same roads. Same truck, same engine/trans, both 3500 long bed 4x4. Just 2 extra wheels on the new one. But I hear the dually fenders are a hell of a drag, I...
  12. leeparnell89

So I ordered my 2022 DRW with 4.10 gears knowing that I would go with 35's pretty quick out of the gate. While waiting for my tires for the first 2k miles or so I got roughly 15 mpg. Got the 35's put on the stock wheels with a 2" steel dually spacer. I now get no more than 12mpg. I knew I would...
  13. leeparnell89

I'm in Lipan about an hour west of FW. Try getting it towed to either Bruner in Stephenville, Ram Country in Mineral Wells, or Stanley in Brownwood. They're a bit of a step outside the metroplex but it's not doing your much good sitting in the city. DFW city dealers are terrible and don't have...
  14. leeparnell89

Uconnect 5 drops out in same location every time

Well that’s interesting, I didn’t know that. This particular area has cleared up in both mine and my wife’s trucks but other places have randomly popped up for random amounts of time. Thanks for that I’ll try reporting to the FCC. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. leeparnell89

What are people using for leveling/lift kits?

For what it’s worth I installed the Thuren 3/4” front coils and overland shocks all the way around my ‘22 3500 DRW. This and 35’s makes it ride pretty similar to my wife’s stock 2500. 3/4” coils and stock rear leafs kept some rake for towing heavy and took quite a bit of the harshness out of...