Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by kunzme

1. K

2019 6.7 with noise on drivers side dash when accelerating

JUST FYI. I figured the mysterious noise out. I had a snow plow installed last week and the installer forget to put a grommet around the wiring going through the fire wall. The noise was coming through the new hole for the plow controller wiring and I believe it was the power steering lines...
  2. K

2019 6.7 with noise on drivers side dash when accelerating

Has anyone noticed a blower motor type noise when accelerating. It changes with throttle input and is a pitch that is really annoying. I tried holding my hand over the door speaker to see if that changes it, I turned off the HVAC. Neither made any difference.
  3. K

360 camera problems

2019 2500 Limited Mega Cab. My drivers side camera stopped working today, not that I really need it but it is really annoying that it stopped working. Anybody know of any common issues? I had to make an appt. at the dealer but the truck literally has 35989 miles and the dealer is already...