Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

360 camera problems

kunzme

Reaction score
2019 2500 Limited Mega Cab. My drivers side camera stopped working today, not that I really need it but it is really annoying that it stopped working. Anybody know of any common issues? I had to make an appt. at the dealer but the truck literally has 35989 miles and the dealer is already acting like they don't know if the warranty will cover it. I'll have over 36000 by the time the appt.

Rockcrawlindude

a rock crawlin’ dude
Reaction score
Good luck if you’re over 36k during visit! My wife’s Mazda’s DRL LED strip went out at 38,000 and the dealer said tough s**t. We paid $1400 to get it fixed and then the other side went out and we said screw it. Luckily Mazda came out with a recall for it a year later and we got both fixed and we got reimbursed for the repair we paid for.

Brewbud

Brewmeister Meisterbrew
Reaction score
Good luck if you’re over 36k during visit! My wife’s Mazda’s DRL LED strip went out at 38,000 and the dealer said tough s**t. We paid $1400 to get it fixed and then the other side went out and we said screw it. Luckily Mazda came out with a recall for it a year later and we got both fixed and we got reimbursed for the repair we paid for.

What sucks is the dealer must have known it was a widespread problem if a recall came out later. Our Mercedes dealer cut us slack on my wife's SLK 350 because they knew there were some issues with the engine. $6K worth of out of warranty slack!

Users who are viewing this thread