Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by krazy302

1. K

CJC/BD Light bar brackets question

Here are some pictures of mine.
  2. K

FOR SALE----8.4" Instrument Panel Bezel & Center Stack with Auto Climate

I am selling this 8.4" Radio Instrument Panel Bezel & Center Stack with Auto Climate controls. Everything works as it should, it is missing Chrome ring on bottom left knob. Instrument Panel Bezel is Mopar Part #6MT841X8AE, Center Stack Part #P68340287AD this is from a 2019 Power Wagon. $150.00
  3. K

This is the kit I used.. It says unavailable right now. When I first looked it wasn't available and then I kept checking then it was back in stock.
  4. K

Can you add auto climate control??

Ok I got everything working the way it is supposed too. I used Center Stack Part #68340287AD, Instrument Panel Bezel #6VQ511AHAA, and the infotainment wiring kit with sensors. I did have to change the instrument panel bezel because I originally had the 5" radio and replaced that with the...
  5. K

I have the ijdmtoy 20" light bar kit with stainless brackets and you can see them when installed. I have to remove them and paint them black one of theses days..
  6. K

Well I can confirm that changing to the auto control center stack does work. My only problem was the center stack was from a 2019 Power Wagon, and I guess from 2019 to 2021 the center stack is slightly different, so it doesn't fit with my center vent stack. But all the buttons functioned exactly...
  7. K

Just got the center stack today, and the 2 sensors, with wiring harness.. Gonna put it all in tomorrow if weather is nice. Didn't have time to do it today at work. I put in light bar behind lower grill & fluid filmed the whole underside of truck.
  8. K

it was under BCM, towards the bottom of list.. And auto controls was under HVAC, gotta switch it from manual to dual zone ATC
  9. K

Ok will will disable it tomorrow. Do you know were I can get the 4 pin wiring harness to add the temp sensor. I also have a center stack coming with the auto climate control knobs. Hopefully it will just plug n play. The manual knobs not working just annoy me. lol
  10. K

So I activated Auto Temp Control & cabin net dcsd display screen module, and it activated on my radio. Only thing is now the knobs dont do anything when turning them, only pushing knobs works. But I can adjust all settings from the screen now. everything works from the touch screen. Hopefully...
  11. K

not sure what they use. but this is there install video.
  12. K

ok Thanks I will give it another try tomorrow, and give it time to see if it shows up on the radio screen.
  13. K

infotainment web site has the kit to make it work on UAV 8.4 radio it comes with temp sensor, sun sensor and 4 pin wiring harness and OBDII dongle to activate it in bcm, but don't know if it will work on my radio the UAM 8.4. I do have Alphaobd tried turning ATC on but it didnt show up, and it...
  14. K

UAV 8.4 Nav system. Can I install it without the auto climate sensors (solved)

just wondering if you had the 8.4 uam radio. And if so what did you enable to make auto climate controls work? I have a 8.4 uam non-nav from infotainment tried turning on dualzone atc with alpha, and didnt get any controls on screen and blower came on at medium speed but had no control over...