Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by knightro84

1. K

2023 HD Crowdsourced Order Tracking & Waiting Room

As some else said MD installs them. I think mud flaps are legally required on duallys in Louisiana. If the truck isn’t going to be registered in LA though I imagine you could request they not be installed. They might have to install them since the truck is being sold in LA.
  2. K

Picked the truck up yesterday. Couple more pics. Confirming that the rear wheel liners are not full liners.
  3. K

Truck arrived at MD this morning. Took two weeks to get from Port Allen to them.
  4. K

Yes. The bed liner is not installed in the same building that the truck is assembled - it goes to a third party vendor to have certain accessories installed.
  5. K

A TSB is not a recall - in general TSB's are only applied to vehicles that are displaying the symptoms outlined in the TSB - HO trucks that don't display those symptoms wouldn't be repaired under the TSB (unless you had a dealer that was cool with treating the TSB as something "preventative") -...
  6. K

Don't think so - couple days tops.
  7. K

Yeah just called UP and the railcar is empty so truck is theoretically on the ground in Port Allen.
  8. K

I believe my railcar made it to Port Allen.... tracking says "Loaded, actual placement January 12 1:22 PM"
  9. K

The rail yard in Addis isn’t set up to unload vehicles, but the one in Port Allen is.
  10. K

It's not on a railcar/shipped until it is KZM. It's likely in line to get on a railcar right now.
  11. K

I just called - it says loaded, interchange receipt 1/9 9:43 AM, estimated arrival Addis, LA 1/14 7 AM. You should be calling 1-800-877-5123, choose 1 for English when it prompts, then say "trace", then "one" for one piece of equipment to trace, and then say the entire railcar ID clearly. It...
  12. K

Mine pushed from 1/19 to 1/27. Called UP this morning for updated tracking of the railcar and this morning it had been "picked up" after being "set out" for a few days. Then I called again this afternoon and it was set out again, but it still says arriving in Addis tomorrow (1/10) at 7 AM.
  13. K

Yes, it was originally 12/29, now says 1/2, and delivery to Mark Dodge is 1/19. It was for sure loaded on a railcar on 12/29.
  14. K

Well, the railcar the truck is on was “set out” yesterday afternoon but not sure where as the phone tracking didn’t list location. According to the UP website “set out” means “bad order in a train that has a mechanical defect and must be “set out” on line for repairs by mechanical road truck.”...