Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Kennesaw Power Wagon

1. K

Lets see what you are towing!

Pulled the boat out to prep for lake season. The new ‘23 Power Wagon is a big step up from the ‘05 Titan. I love this truck more every day.
  2. K

2023 HD Crowdsourced Order Tracking & Waiting Room

I didn't expect it when I ordered, and no communication about it being part of the build with my buyer in September. I was hopeful, and happily surprised, to see it as well.
  3. K

The Power Wagon has arrived at Mark Dodge this morning. I expect to have a ceramic procedure completed by early next week and will travel down to meet someone at the New Orleans airport on Wednesday, then drive it directly back to Georgia in time for a baseball practice. Ordered 9/30/2022...
  4. K

How did you get the Ram app to take the VIN? I only get "This vehicle cannot be added to your account. The add your vehicle, please call an agent"
  5. K

I'm guessing yours is ahead of mine on a different train, already in Livonia, Louisiana and arriving into New Orleans ~1/24. Where is your final dealer?
  6. K

The Power Wagon is on the way. Last week, the status was changed to "SHIPPED" on Jan 18, 2023. I received an email from Ram on 1/19/2023, saying the same. Previous to this, the ram tracker website had an estimated delivery date of March 6, 2023. For the past few days (since the update on...
  7. K

Kennesaw Power Wagon - tracker name- is now “In Production”. I haven’t been this excited since Middle School.
  8. K

Good afternoon fellow HD Ram aficionados. I spoke with Mark Dodge about my order this afternoon. My 2023 Power Wagon, ordered on 9/30 (and on the order tracker spreadsheet), changed into D1 status on November 21. Today my sales rep says it has an estimated build date of Dec 13 2022. I don't...
  9. K

2023 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Power Wagon ordered Sep 30, Scheduled Nov 21, waiting for production start.