Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Keep_it_fair

1. K

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

Finally picked it up today. Line 1160. Ordered Feb 5 in Costa Mesa, CA. Arived in Mira Loma, CA around May 5. And to mention Union Pacific Rail lost the keys in Mira Loma. So that was more time. I can't really tell you an exact time line. RamChat always provided generic answers. Big huge...
  2. K

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

I am also curious. Could u please give some insight. Thank ya..
  3. K

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

What date did u order. My last ram chat (today) said the truck is on the way to the dealership. I ask is it sitting on a train or in a yard? " I'm sorry we don't have that information" she said. I said; U mean to tell me that they have no clue where millions of dollars worth of trucks are...
  4. K

Where did u order from? My truck has been in KXT for weeks now. Mine is supposed to arrive in Costa Mesa. Every time I call, ETA seems to get pushed up another week.
  5. K

I called ram chat today. They said the truck is on the way to the dealership. Like they said last week and the week before. ETA get a week longer every time I call. It's kinda comical. Okay, I've called ram chat 5 times since I've ordered Feb 5. Now every time I call them, they always ask...
  6. K

I'm in Riverside. My truck has already shipped. Where its at? I have no clue. I'm just gonna wait it out. My window sticker was 2k higher than the purchase order. But I was expecting it. It'll be cool if it arrives this month. Especially seeing how the other folks have waited even longer, or...
  7. K

I curious who u order from? I'm in Southern California also. My dealer has been horrible on telling me anything. I never heard from them after I placed the order. I always had to call Ram Chat for info about my order. My next order will be with MD. That seems to be the place. Only I found out...
  8. K

Hi, I was just wondering where u ordered from? I'm below u on the spreed sheet. Because 2/7...

Hi, I was just wondering where u ordered from? I'm below u on the spreed sheet. Because 2/7 Gunfighter #1143 ordered the same time we did and he already took delivery.
  9. K

Does anyone know how or which carrier they use to get the trucks the Southern California?
  10. K

Yes, I ordered 2/5/2022 and the window sticker for the truck itself was 2k higher than on the order price. I kinda saw it coming, so I prepared myself. Now does the dealer wanna honor the quoted price or hit me with sticker? Wow knows? I guess I tell myself I'm already in it for over 100k for...
  11. K

I just got off the phone with ram chat. I ordered Feb 5 2022. She said that my truck has shipped and it should be at the dealership in 2 week. But from what in reading here, don't count on it. Thank goodness for this forum and all the hard work that goes into it. Especially to...