Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by KCWildGuy

1. K

Did Ya'll Get This Letter Too? - PARTICULATE MATTER SENSOR

Not a bad idea. I have an 8K toy hauler, I could hook up and just drive for an afternoon.
  2. K

Usually, yes it is. It would be just my luck that it started at the same time by coincidence. But I do not pretend to be a mechanic, I only play one on TV. I am hoping that someday, I will get a PM Sensor, and all will be right in my world.
  3. K

Yeah, I had no incentive until he decided to start without looking to see if they had the part in stock.
  4. K

So I have a fun one with the recall. I went in for an oil change, grid heater relay, and the Particulate Matter Sensor recall on my 22. They did the oil change, and he flashed the computer for Y43 at the same time. Then he went to parts to find that they didn't have any of them in stock. Didn't...
  5. K

Y43 Recall PM Sensor for 22 Pickups

I needed to get the Grid Heater Relay replaced, and since it was an open recall, they tried doing it.
  6. K

Y43 Recall PM Sensor for 22 Pickups

Glad you posted this. i just came here looking for info because they flashed mine and didn't have the sensor in stock. Bunch of BS.
  7. K

Radio Update with Connected Services Delete

I've never seen an update on there for a deleted one. Not sure how they would know what version you have in order to suggest an update, since it isn't connected. They need to offer a page where you can download the latest version.
  8. K

New recall 11/10/2022 for the 68RFE ** UPDATED INFO IN 1ST POST **

Just logged in to the Mopar site and saw this. I just got my truck a week ago today, and it wasn't there then. Recall date November 10, 2022 FCA Recall ZA3 NHTSA Recall 22V-835 Recall Status Incomplete but repair parts are not available Some 2020-2022 MY Ram 3500 trucks equipped with the...
  9. K

Trailer Brake Controller...

I confirm. My Tradesman had the mirrors and the trailer brake controller added as options on the sticker. Mirrors were $195 and the brake controller was $295
  10. K

Gun Holster/Magnet for Cab of Truck

Thankfully, they don't also use their sense of superiority instead of constructive comments about why it's a bad idea.
  11. K

2022 2500 GAS Payload question

2021 Tradesman Gas 2500 4x4 with L2 equipment. Came from a 2019 1500 Big Horn. The only thing I miss is the stereo controls on the back of the steering wheel and the auto dim rear view and driver's side mirror. MAX PAYLOAD 3086.55LBS MAX TOWING 17086.55LBS
  12. K

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Put on some Tyger side steps so my 5'5" wife can get in and out of the new 2500 I bought 3 days ago!
  13. K

New here, just upgraded!

Just bought me a 21 tradesman, 6.4 gasser, since my wife insisted we needed a bigger toyhauler than I thought we needed. Upgraded from a 19 Ram 1500 Big Horn that I loved. Looking forward to learning from all of you!