Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kauffmj1's latest activity

• K
    Kauffmj1 replied to the thread 2022 Power Wagon Build.
    That is a solid look with the brown seats and green paint! Crazy how hard it is to get anything but black seats and interior anymore.
  • K
    Kauffmj1 reacted to jrmudder's post in the thread 2022 Power Wagon Build with Like Like.
    I gotta say when I was buying my 2022 power wagon I was highly disappointed I couldn't get a brown interior. but luckily, I found a guy...
  • K
    Kauffmj1 replied to the thread 2022 Power Wagon Build.
    How many miles do you have that the starter pooped out already? Either you have logged some impressive miles or its another case of...
  • K
    Kauffmj1 replied to the thread Fluid Film.
    Interesting. I'll have to climb under there and see if they sprayed in there. I would assume a rubber plug would be the better idea...
  • K
    Curious where there is tape. I paid to have mine sprayed, but it sounds like this could have been something missed that I should check...
  • K
    Damn good looking truck. Crazy you can run small-ish 37s on there with little-to-no rubbing. I'm torn what to do with mine when the...
  • K
    2022 PW. 37x12.5r17 Falken Wildpeak R/T. Stock rims. Stock suspension. At full lock I BARELY touch the sway bar and radius arm. 40psi up...
  • K
    I'm a jeep guy as well and even though you don't want to use that front locker often, if you do real off-roading, its nice to have...
  • K
    I had it applied for the first time this year before my truck saw salt. I usually keep my vehicles for 8-12 years. The only reason I...
  • K
    Kauffmj1 reacted to Enve46's post in the thread Lets see those power wagons with Like Like.
    Went out on a quick trail ride with my buddy and his new to him Rivian. This is the same county road I did few weeks ago but he wanted...
  • K
    Kauffmj1 replied to the thread Why Ram?.
    I love my 23 Powerwagon and got an ok discounted deal by COVID standards, but it does make me want to puke when I see how much less the...
  • K
    Kauffmj1 reacted to Clarence007's post in the thread Why Ram? with Like Like.
    I am a long time GM/Chevy fan. In the one ton category they ride better, turn sharper, are quieter and have the Alison Tranny. But when...
  • K
    Kauffmj1 reacted to Docwagon1776's post in the thread Why Ram? with Like Like.
    Understand I didn't set out to buy a HD truck at all. I set out to buy the best truck that would cover long days on the highway to get...
  • K
    Kauffmj1 replied to the thread Minimum steps/rails.
    I will say that if your offroading consists of dragging the truck over rocks, I would avoid those lighter-duty ones that attach to the...
  • K
    Kauffmj1 replied to the thread Why Ram?.
    I'm 46 now and I've owned GM half tons since I was 20. About 6-7 different GM trucks that were mostly pretty good. Swore I would be a...