Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by jwh02017

1. J

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Not that I know of. I'm also assuming damage but who knows. The more I'm hearing from other guys, I think Stellantis is just extremely unorganized right now. I just wish there was more "useful" information from Stellantis and not the autogenerated "Cara" email responses from Ram Customer...
  2. J

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Yeah, I figure the FILO and hail damage is why several of the old orders haven't been delivered yet. Not sure driver shortage is the issue with mine because my dealer has said they have sent their personal driver to the area twice for other vehicles but they won't let them have my truck for...
  3. J

I completely agree that it will be several years, maybe even 10+ years before the supply chain gets back to normal. But they can't use the chip shortage excuse when they are able to build a truck complete yet can't get it to the customer for over 3 months. Then you have the issue of simply...
  4. J

I've never heard of Mark Dodge until I got on this forum but I'm pretty sure they are legit and I will probably be ordering my next truck through them if my current truck doesn't show up soon. My dealer in Arkansas is having the exact same issues with shipping delays. Mine shipped on Nov 9th...
  5. J

I agree 100%. I wish they would provide more info on why they are delayed. I believe it's all the assumptions we are having to make about the delays that's giving Stellantis a bad name.
  6. J

It's pretty sad Stellantis is losing sales because of such poor communication. Hopefully it'll make a big enough impact that they will make some changes. I have my first ever Ram truck on order and I may be forced to cancel it after 8 months of waiting if it's not here before the end of the year.
  7. J

Looks like a few of us have made post on their now. Hopefully it gets the attention of somebody. I've also posted on my dealers Facebook page so maybe that will also do something.
  8. J

I have a feeling Stellantis is trying to shift the "bottom line" of their balance sheet before the end of the year. Then when 1/1/2023 rolls around, quickly deliver all the built trucks to get the bankroll going again. I've seen this happen a few times in manufacturing. Our customer wouldn't...
  9. J

That's an interesting strategy. So do you think it got delivered any sooner? I do believe they will tell you anything just to keep you on the hook.
  10. J

Oh man that sucks. I hope they offer some heavy discounts since it was damaged and the extra long wait time.
  11. J

The Linkedin thing sounds like a good idea. I may have to give that a try. My dealer was suppose to "HOT TAG" / pick the truck up themselves when it arrived in Louisiana but either they forgot, they didn't let the dealer pick it up or they simply lied to me. Mine made it to Louisiana almost 3...
  12. J

Your probably right about changing the outcome of the order. But if all the parties involved know customers are pissed off with given misleading delivery dates then maybe something will change for future customers. I was originally given an estimate of 16 weeks. Covid, chip shortage, blah...
  13. J

Thanks for the information. Lets hope Cooper makes it to Arkansas within the next week or so before I jump ship.
  14. J

I truly wish you the best of luck but I wouldn't have the nerve to wait that late in the game to make a move. I would like to have at least a week or two to find a truck somewhere. I know the end of the year will be slim pickings.