Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by JohnWedell

1. J

8.4 Radio Will Not Work On ACC Or RUN

I ordered my 2022 ram 3500 Dooley With an 8.4 Radio. I’ve been having a problem with it. the radio will not run on accessory or run (get code error).The only way I can get it to work is with the truck running. They replace the radio and still doesn’t work. The dealer can’t figure it out. Anyone...
  2. J

Keyless entry Tradesman?

My 2022 tradesman I just got does have remote keyless entry.
  3. J

2022 - 3500 Dually - Lugs on ECO Mode

When running on a flat surface in Eco mode and giving it a little bit of gas just before it goes out of Eco mode the truck shutters or feels like it’s lugging. Has anyone else noticed this problem, if it is a problem.
  4. J

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

No purchase order. I did it over the phone with $500.00 down and he didn’t ask for it. Great Dealer. (Ramppone) note: i know the salesman
  5. J

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Not so, i picked my 2022 tradesman yesterday at the dealer and the deal was exactly the one i made at the end of june. In fact the window sticker was $750.00 more than i was quoted and they did not charge me the difference.
  6. J

2021 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your order here!

Came in 9/24/21 picked it up yesterday.
  7. J

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

Hope it gets here soon. Dealer said prices are increasing between $5,000 and $10,000.
  8. J

I have no idea what they’re doing. First it was going by rail to Mechanicsville now they changed it to boat to Rhode Island, makes my head spin
  9. J

Towing with new 6.4L

It really doesn’t rev that much. Usually 4500 RPM going up a hill. I really don’t need a diesel because we drive to Florida in December and drive back to New York in April the rest of the time I just drive it around town. I don’t need the expense or aggravation of a diesel but thanks for the...
  10. J

Towing with new 6.4L

We drove back from Florida in March towing a 16,000 pound fifth wheel RV. We stayed in cruise control most of the way not going any faster than 65 mph when the speed limit allowed it. Averaged 8 miles per gallon and was pretty happy with that. truck perform great even though it was a 6.4 hemi...
  11. J

As a follow up the dealer just sent me the screenshot he got September 7, 2021
  12. J

I ordered the end June and this is the latest reply. From what they say it’s still in Mexico at be loaded on the boat to ship to Rhode Island. It’s been like that for a month supposedly with an ETA in Rhode Island for October 5 I have no idea when it will be delivered, very frustrating
  13. J

Dealer said the above status was was from 8/21. It may be on it’s way to him.