Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Jlmtmn79

1. J

Key Left Vehicle Feature (Three Horn Chirp)

Heck why not put the key pad on the door like ford has then you could leave the key in the truck.
  2. J

RV Plug

It was right behind the plug in the bed. Had to remove it to get it plugged back in
  3. J

RV Plug

I had the same issue but found that the wireing harness behind the plug was not plugged into it.
  4. J

2022 Aisin Failure Tracking Sheet

Yea add my to the list. below is all info. I just got back from picking my truck up and drove it 250 miles back home. It drove just like it did before it broke down. Lucky for me the dealer had got the parts in the next day and didn’t have any trucks in front of mine. If anybody is around Paris...
  5. J

2022 Aisin Failure Tracking Sheet

Well mine failed today may 31 2023 with 5601 on the truck ordered aug 22 built oct 22 bought dec22 was towing and 300 miles from from home. Dealer said he don’t have the parts in stock.
  6. J

Key Left Vehicle Feature (Three Horn Chirp)

make it to were it can be easily disabled by the end user. As i dont like it but my wife does for some odd reason
  7. J

Switching From Ford?

I just made the switch to a 2022 3500 ram DRW from a 2018 F350 SRW and i am happy with the choice i made the only thing that is taking me some get use to is the transmission shifts sooner due to the rpm range of the engine. the ride is better unloaded than the ford the interior is better than...
  8. J

Ram APP issue

I am having an issue with the ram app as it will not unlock my truck if it is running it’s a 2022 ram 3500 am I the only one having this issue?
  9. J

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Well she showed up to the dealer yesterday. Only down fall is i still have 10 days till i get home from work.
  10. J

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

@OfficerDirtySanchez Line number 1561 Has been delivered to the dealer Unfortunately I still have 10 days before i get home from work