Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

JimmyZ's latest activity

• JimmyZ
    How many of y’all pay the extra cost every year to register your truck and the NC DMV charges you more because of what you Might tow ...
  • JimmyZ
    JimmyZ reacted to flan's post in the thread Headlights with Like Like.
    You’re a good neighbor, not many people worry about anyone but themselves nowadays.
  • JimmyZ
    JimmyZ replied to the thread Headlights.
    I just wish there was a way to black out when wanted
  • JimmyZ
    Again, thanks
  • JimmyZ
    ohh crap I just noticed that the rear taillights don’t come on with a regular start. Just the signature lights are on in the front. I am...
  • JimmyZ
    Wait a minute, I just observed that I should use the remote start less because a cold idle is not good for my truck. What is the...
  • JimmyZ
    i don’t know either. That’s why I was hoping someone more knowledgeable than I could have a suggestion. Thank you anyway I appreciate...
  • JimmyZ
    Remote start. I have tried regular start as well with the same results. My main concern is with remote starting so my lig are not...
  • JimmyZ
    Seriously thank you and I tried your suggestion and this is with the E-Brake on and the head light switch turned off
    • image.jpg
    • image.jpg
  • JimmyZ
    Thank all of your replies, and hope someone knows how
  • JimmyZ
    Thank you for your reply but I have turned the light dial from auto and to the left that I thought was off but they still stay on.
  • JimmyZ
    Thank you for your response but I have a Ram so I’m still looking for a answer
  • JimmyZ
    JimmyZ reacted to JustMeAndMy3500's post in the thread Headlights with Like Like.
    On previously owned Silverado 2500, it you engaged the emergency brake 1 or 2 clicks, that killed the lights so you weren't lighting up...
  • JimmyZ
    Is there any way to turn off the headlights and tail lights when in park or upon auto start ?