Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Jimmer22

1. J

Excessive/long crank time

ya im just happy im not the only one lol but like i said im gonna try to have the diesel tech take a look and ill report back. i go in on the 23rd so ill keep yall updated
  2. J

Excessive/long crank time

so mine does the same thing is a 2023 ram 2500 Cummins. if the motor is already warmed up and I shut it off to lets say run into the gas station and hop back in it fires right up pretty fast. but if it sits over night when I got to start it in the morning it starts cranking what feels like...
  3. J

2023 HD Crowdsourced Order Tracking & Waiting Room

Question for the Cummins owners. I’m new to owning a Cummins so just curious on this. I know diesels take a little longer to start up but I feel like mine which is a 2023 brand new takes a little longer than it should. I’d stay like 3-6 seconds max of cranking before it fires up kinda like it...
  4. J

Exact same for the filler. The truck comes with a red plastic cover on it just tell your dealer you wanna keep that cover. I kept mine so when I put def in it, it fully covers it from getting def in the filler. But if you want a cap yes it’s the exact same
  5. J

Well I know that and I try to take some long trips mid week or during the weekend. also I always make sure the truck reaches full engine temp before I even get to work
  6. J

Question for y’all. I only drive about 6ish miles to work everyday and today my truck I believe was doing it’s first ever regen cause I smelt it when I parked the truck at work. The dpf gauge was at half way and now it’s at 1/4 I think I shut the truck down while it was mid regen. Is it bad...
  7. J

niether do I. when i bring my truck in for a issue i have im gonna see if they can deactivate it
  8. J

https://www.autoevolution.com/pdf/news_attachements/306165-ram-trucks-recalled-over-fire-risk-owners-advised-to-park-outside-210511.pdf for anyone wanting to read every ounce of detail about the recall
  9. J

how worried should i be of this i have an appointment with dealer on march 4th for this and for my uconnect box error message. should i not drive the truck till then? also if anyone knows how to disconnect power to the relay let me know id rather deal with a check engine light than a fire...
  10. J

Hey anyone know if the 2023 ram cummins has the cp3 fuel pump still or did they switch back to the cp4
  11. J

hey guys anyone got any advice for me on this. my truck popped up a message saying: [GPS of Uconnect Box requires service. GPS related functions are disabled. Please visit an authorized dealer.] any idea what could have caused this or how to fix it?
  12. J

no they did not (I already have my truck) at least for a big horn 2500 srw with off road package.
  13. J

CT brotha if your not too far from ct dm me I’ll hook you up with the place I’m going to and can give you every ounce of detail you need about them
  14. J

For full tints all the way around besides windshield because I like to be actually able to see out of the truck and a full lifetime certified warranty ceramic coating of just the paint. (Not ceramic coating of rims and windshield and full interior cause I feel like that it’s just not worth the...