Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by jerryw1000

1. jerryw1000

The navigation system not working

I'm finding the easiest way to use the NAV on my 2020 12 inch is to use Voice Recognition and Find Address number street city state VR button....wait for the ding and say "Find address Four Nine Two Three Main Street Augusta Georgia"
  2. jerryw1000

Funny pics and Memes thread - keep it clean

AIT in '84 ? Hell...I was filling our retirement forms and civil service applications in '84. I retired at Ft. Gordon in '86. Yep....I'm old
  3. jerryw1000

Reminds me of my training barracks at Fort Gordon in '67. The room was half that wide. It had 8 of them...4 on each side....staggered.....knee to knee..
  4. jerryw1000

Crazy Insurance Rates on new 3500

6-moth premium for the 2020 RAM 2500 is $629.11 and for the '19 Jeep GC is $711.12
  5. jerryw1000

Crazy Insurance Rates on new 3500

I'm paying USAA $1260 a year on my 2020 2500 SRW 6.4 and $1450 a year on my 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee. No violations in 40 years, $1000 deductible, and only about 3000 miles per year on each vehicle. But I'm in a county in Georgia that has an Army base, Fort Eisenhower, and the county itself...
  6. jerryw1000

The navigation system not working

Mine 12" gave me that "offline" message when I first got it until I discovered the options at the bottom of the screen to set the state and city first....then it would find the address I punched in. Haven't used the NAV in quite a while so I can't remember exactly what the buttons say. But I do...
  7. jerryw1000

Got my backup camera to stay on…don’t know how?? 2021 Ram 2500

Yep...mine does that too. I pull my trash can 1/4 mile to the road and back once a week. I just lean the can back and drop the handle over the hitch ball and drive slow. I try to keep the rear camera on because sometimes, if I hit a bump or rock, the empty can bounces off of the hitch. About...
  8. jerryw1000

Stellantis's price increases highest amongst major brands.

Been to KFC, Bojangles, or Popeye's for a family meal lately? What was $14 is now $35.
  9. jerryw1000

NSFW Funny Pics and MEMES Thread - no nudity - PICS AND MEMES ONLY

You got that right. Last week it was so cold my truck was straining to start from a low battery. Today I was outside putting a battery in wearing a short sleeve T-shirt.
  10. jerryw1000

It would probably gone unnoticed except he hit the sign at the entrance to 2 of our local TV stations. Time for a refresher at the Pursuit Course. Just another Saturday night in Augusta, GA.
  11. jerryw1000

Dash blanket to keep glare down

I put dash mats on all of my vehicle's dashes for the glare....to protect them from the Georgia sun....and any accessories I want to put on the dash like radar detectors or trailer camera display will usually sit pretty well with just a strip or two of hook portion of some industrial velcro...
  12. jerryw1000

Live Mopar Extended Warranty Pricing Live Now!

Ain't working for me either.
  13. jerryw1000

Battery Cable Assembly Issue

Could it be an internal positive battery terminal problem?
  14. jerryw1000

Terrible Towing pics thread

5 of those Mexican tow trains pulled in the rest area truck parking beside me just south of Denver. Junky looking cars and old pickups full of bicycles and washing machines. I was in my motorhome with a car in tow. They jumped out and went to wrenching trying to keep the clunkers together. The...
  15. jerryw1000

Reverse camera still on after shifting into Drive

Hmmm, my 2019 did that to me yesterday. Backed out from the garage and the camera stayed on when I went into Drive. It stayed on all the way down my 1/ 4 mile driveway. Stopped at the mailbox and went to Park and the camera went off and the radio screen came back. Reversed from the mailbox with...