Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by jerrypw

1. J

Gear indicator option in gauge cluster?

worked like a champ. thanks for the info
  2. J

AlfaOBD

new to this alfaobd stuff. I have a 2022 power wagon 6 days old. I have a alfaobd, bypass cable, windows version all installed seems to connect fine. I am able to turn on low high beams and such, so all seems to work fine. Question, im trying to get the Fog light dropout enable to Select to...
  3. J

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

line 957, Picked it up last night. no damage. I'm not going to beatup on the dealer, enough has been said about their tracking abilities. Ordered 12-31-21. 3 days short of 6 months to get it. I'll hang out on the alfaobd thread now. It's been fun talking to all you guys and gals. This...
  4. J

New Ram Order Tracker!

really. tires an everything. with luck I will be able to actually touch mine Fri PM.
  5. J

New Ram Order Tracker!

gota show mine off also
  6. J

New Ram Order Tracker!

I lost my Pic. And what are you guys doing with my PW
  7. J

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Just found out the train to Den is delayed because of the snow. Guess they had to stop to chain it up!!
  8. J

list to sticker took 3 days for me. out for bed liner, steps, carpet.
  9. J

cant't type should have read "arrived industry 5-22 @2:28
  10. J

Here's a question for someone, I'm tracking railcar TTGX697184 and UP says it departed Eagle pass 5-12 2:18, loaded 5-16 8:50, departed, arrival "industry" 5-2 2:28. so where is industry? my house???? maybe truck lot to dealer ? :):)