Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by JDOEXP

1. JDOEXP

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

@OfficerDirtySanchez - Line 1247 is delivered. I’ll post pictures tomorrow when I pick it up!
  2. JDOEXP

@OfficerDirtySanchez …. please update Line 1241. Now KZM, “in-Transit” First Rail departure 6/18. Thanks!
  3. JDOEXP

@OfficerDirtySanchez Line 1241, now KZLD as of 6/17. Thanks!
  4. JDOEXP

@OfficerDirtySanchez - Line 1238 in production 6/11 thank you!
  5. JDOEXP

NO POLITICS --- Gas /fuel price in your area?

Just outside of Pittsburgh PA
  6. JDOEXP

New Ram Order Tracker!

They got mine right!
  7. JDOEXP

@OfficerDirtySanchez Line 1218, D1 as of 5/3, est shipping date of 6/16. Also, dealer is Hillview Motors in Western PA. Just wanted to say as a new member, thank you to everyone contributing to the thread. I’ve gained more valuable information than ever thought possible!
  8. JDOEXP

@OfficerDirtySanchez Line 1191 - PW LV 3, Feb 23rd order. every option ordered except Safety and Off-road package. Checked with dealer rep today, D-Status Thanks!
  9. JDOEXP

Purchase price

JD here, new to the forum, and 2500 group. I just ordered my PW two weeks ago, and like the others said, if you can wait you’ll generally get a better deal. Mine is under invoice, but I’ve also bought 3 vehicles from the same salesman so that plays into it. As for patience, they told me 4 to 5...