Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by JBurt

1. J

Anyone else just not all that impressed with their new Ram HD?

I have a 2016 F-150 Lariat (my 1st truck ever) and will be switching to a Heavy Duty truck this spring. I'm so on the fence on either ordering a new RAM 2500 Mega Cab 6.4 or Ford F-250 7.3. The Mega Cab is so damn nice and the RAM interiors are hands down the best of any truck. But I love the...
  2. J

Get a 2500 or 3500 Mega Cab with 6.4 Hemi?

Thanks for this info. Never thought about doing that.
  3. J

Our tongue weight is 1000 lbs. with our trailer, probably 1200 lbs realistically with loaded gear. I've gone to Ram dealers to look at trucks. The Mega Cabs sell really fast so can't find many on the dealer lots to look at payload stickers. And the vast majority of heavy duty trucks on dealer...
  4. J

I think we will get the 3.73 as our truck will also be a daily driver. Don't want the gas mileage to be too terrible. We live in Canada which we have a lot of road salt on our highways in winter for the road ice. I've read that winter road salt can be bad on the air ride suspensions and when...
  5. J

Hey guys, I'm trading in my 2016 F150 to order a new 2020 truck. I'm not brand loyal and just want the best truck for our needs in the heavy duty range. I really love the roomy Mega cabs and the Ram interiors over the Fords. I have an 8600 lbs travel trailer (dry weight) that is over 9k lbs...