Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Jazdad2007

1. J

wireless charger issue

Will not charge with door(s) open FYI
  2. J

Rotella t6 5w40 deal at the moment

Thank you, placed my order for 3 cases! What a deal.
  3. J

2019 Aisin shifting is weird and poor - why?

You are welcome. I’m thankful that others are experiencing enhanced performance due to this update. Now another update released yesterday for full speed collision warning system! It takes an hour to perform. No update on the differences, only that the update is designed to address a erroneous...
  4. J

All clutch volume indexes are considered learned values that shifting schedule is calculated from. Sorry for the technical lingo but no better way to describe.
  5. J

If not done will have to drive longer to Get values relearned.
  6. J

I will say that it is not uncommon for items to be addressed in reflashes that are not spelled out in tsb’s. The difference in the 2 listed bulletins is that latest allows for dtcs to self erase if condition changes. I will honestly say the shifting schedule changed also! No more lag between 1/2...
  7. J

Refer to tsb # in pic. Your dealer can look up from there. I’m not comfortable in providing due to dealership staff seem to be held to different standards by FCA. yes I work at dealer
  8. J

Can not access unless tied to dealer service department. It’s the portal for flashing.
  9. J

The new number is ...153AD
  10. J

You must ensure your dealer performs quicknlearn after the flash. Otherwise the clutch volumes will take FOREVER to relearn. When quick learn is performed it forces all shifts forward and in reverse. Warning, it will frighten you to hear the loud banging!
  11. J

I will be honest and say my truck has been up to date from day one and after flashing this evening it is significantly improved! Dated 01/11, however just entered into service library yesterday. Working at the dealership allows me to see many of these complaints. I have been aggressively...
  12. J

And IT WORKS! No hesitation on 1/2 shift.
  13. J

News flash....just released Aisin transmission flash to address all irregular up shifts and harsh down shifts. Applies to ALL 2019 with Aisin.
  14. J

Changes to safety group from 2019-2020?

All 3500 are delete monitoring and add tire information. So no alarms go off when aired down for comfort.