Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by JasonLVNV

1. J

ARE MX Cap

BeRep, YesI have a Z Series. I don’t know why I thought I had a C series. Yes, if you have an 18 HD then it will fit your 19 PW assuming the length is the same of course. The current PW uses the older body like the HD does, not the All-New 1500 body style from what I have seen. I think you’re...
  2. J

First Tow with New 3500

Hey guys, So took it out to the lake as planned. Truck pulls nicely as expected. Now about the Alt. Trailer Height and Bed Lowering. Here's what I am experienced. 1. When I got the truck I tested the ALT. feature and the Bed Lowering Feature. Both worked straight away and felt and though it...
  3. J

First Tow with New 3500

For some reason it looks low in the pic but in person it looks quite level. I’ll have to measure to be double sure. I tested the air when I bought it and it worked, but that was before the shell was put on. I’m 99% sure it’s working to level, it just won’t drop. I’ll keep investigating. Update...
  4. J

First Tow with New 3500

Hey guys, So towed my boat home from storage to clean it before we go out this weekend on Lake Mead. Towed fine as I expected. However, I experienced something I never experienced before. My hitch on the boat trailer for my pontoon sits pretty low, so on my 2018 2500 I would select Alt Trailer...
  5. J

ARE MX Cap

I agree you shouldn't have to. Total bummer. My rear window is different than yours though. so I'll compare. Maybe it will help others. Jason
  6. J

ARE MX Cap

I'll take a pic of my fitment when I get my truck back tomorrow. Mine doesn't fit this sloppy. Sorry you are having this issue bud. Jason
  7. J

ARE Caps Don’t Fit with Cargo Camera = Fake News

Thanks Jeff! My truck is in the shop getting window tint and Paint Protection film across the entire front end this weekend. I did the same on my 2500. That PPF clear bra material really is worth it if you like a non-chipped front end. About Leer caps and the light - I seem to have plenty of...
  8. J

ARE MX Cap

Just got mine installed. Fits fine. Jason
  9. J

ARE Caps Don’t Fit with Cargo Camera = Fake News

Sorry to borrow a phrase from our orange leader, but I just wanted to share that my ARE CX cap fits no problem. Transferred it from my 2018 to my 2019 no problem. There is plenty of clearance between the enlarged cargo camera/third brake light. It fit even better on my new ride than the old one...
  10. J

Post Pics of your 2019+ 2500 or 3500!

Thanks Dan. Appreciate the info and pics. About the Bronze color. I'm trying to find something that complements the two tone paint job and the beige interior. Black and chrome don't really do it and the "brown" is more like a pewter/bronze. Kind of a weird color. RAM calls is mountain brown or...
  11. J

Ya that looks nice. Any idea what the offset is? Jason
  12. J

Dan, That wheel and tire package looks great. Do you have any pics of how far the tires stick out from the fenders? Can you take a pic? I'm not a huge fan of them sticking out a lot, but yours seems to be just right. I'm seriously looking at the Fuel Covert wheels...
  13. J

I also have auto level. I won’t buy a RAM without it. Never a saggy butt going down the road. Jason
  14. J

3500 Cummins HO SRW Shortbed
  15. J

I took mine to lunch. Had to snap a pic in the 110 degree Vegas sun. Gonna give her her first bath when the sun gets low. Window tint and paint protection film later this week. Also my cap and bedrug will also get installed. Then we’re ready to take on the world! Jason