Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by jakebrake

1. jakebrake

Low Clearance Alert on UConnect ?

preach it Brother, now we can pass the plate
  2. jakebrake

Low Clearance Alert on UConnect ?

I have a 2019 3500 LH with the 12" UConnect. Is there an alert warning of low clearance overpasses, or software we can update with. I've spent some time looking, and haven't seen anything so far. Thanks
  3. jakebrake

Recall VB6 - 2019 DJ D2 Diesel Engine Calibration

Please post your " post " VB6 flash results asap if you will. Thanks to those who have. Thanks
  4. jakebrake

PLEASE do NordicNevs mine is the HO as well
  5. jakebrake

glad your's is doing well. mine is a 2019 3500. Is your cold start idle smooth, or does it have to warm up.
  6. jakebrake

well I woke up this morning and took time to re-read all of this thread. may be because I just received my second VB6 recall notice. I never scheduled for it to be done. Can't seem to make up my mind. You spend 80K for a truck and you're expected to turn it in for a crap shoot. Mine is...
  7. jakebrake

How Did Your " VB6 " Turn Out

this is kind of a spin off of my thread on the " Who Got The " Important Emissions Recall " The recall is coded VB6. If you received a letter form FCA about this recall and have been to your dealer to have this done, please post here the results of the " flash/adjustment " tweek, whatever...
  8. jakebrake

Who Got The " Important Emissions Recall " letter

first one to get the flash, please give us a report. thanks
  9. jakebrake

mine was built in july 19. doesn't seem to be using a lot of def. shifting seems ok.
  10. jakebrake

My letter says Recall: VB6
  11. jakebrake

will be grateful for a report, Thanks
  12. jakebrake

I have the Asian trans. doesn't effect me. good luck with your truck
  13. jakebrake

Got this in the mail Fri. from FCA and wondering if anyone has had this done yet. My truck couldn't run any better than it's running right now. I have a 2019 3500 6.7 with the HO engine / Asian trans. I had a 2003 F250 that was called in for a PCM mod. and it never ran right again. Yes I'm...
  14. jakebrake

Splash Guards....what are people using?

FYI guys My local accessory dealer ( H&H ) ordered the Husky Flaps today. Here in four days. The FYI is he's getting about $40 more than you can buy them off of Husky's site. He's installing. I owe these guys the business for all they have done for me in the past. Good luck and post here...