Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Jackb60

1. Jackb60

Another fuel additive question, with a twist

maybe I’m wrong but I’d think Cummins is making money for that product endorsement.
  2. Jackb60

Another fuel additive question, with a twist

I know its partially a sponsorship deal but I believe Cummins recommends PS for the 6.7 I assume the liability would be huge if there were issues with additives.
  3. Jackb60

Fuel filters 2021 Ram

Does it plug right in to the old filter location?
  4. Jackb60

Fuel filters 2021 Ram

Ordered mine from Genosgarage last night. Back ordered and the email confirm said it’ll be 50 days for delivery. still can’t find 5w40 anywhere here in Northern California.
  5. Jackb60

Engine fuel filter

I had the same problem on my old Ecodiesel. No matter what I did it sprayed fuel everywhere. Ended up hav to change out the whole canister. On that truck it was pretty much the same as the rear filter on the 2500.
  6. Jackb60

2019 Ram 2500 6.7L P0299 Code

Believe it or not these trucks are so sensitive that an after market filter can cause it to throw a code.
  7. Jackb60

For all those flying to Mark Dodge and driving home with 2022 orders

They won’t negotiate price unfortunately. It’s take it or leave it with them.
  8. Jackb60

They also ship free up to 300 miles. Their prices used to be among the best in the country but I’m not sure if they’re still competitive.
  9. Jackb60

I didn’t buy from Mark Dodge I bought from Kernersville Dodge Ram in 2020. They flew me from Sacramento CA to Charlotte NC, picked me up at the airport in a nice minivan and drove me to the dealership in Kernersville which is about a 90 minute drive. I picked up the truck and drove back to...
  10. Jackb60

2019 Ram 2500 6.7L P0299 Code

After a couple of visits to the dealers and a reflash I still had the code. I’m not sure if this was it or not but I changed the air filter, cleaned the egr valve and replaced an oil soaked ccv filter and the truck has been fine since. I hate to jinx myself but it’s been about 27k miles and the...
  11. Jackb60

2019 2500 transmission questions

When I see the hill up ahead I let of the pedal a bit and manually downshift to avoid that flare.
  12. Jackb60

2021 Ram 2500 Laramie Mega Cab MSRP

I bought a 2019 leftover about 15 months ago from Kernersville. I paid $59,274. Seems like people are paying that for Tradesmans today. Crazy!
  13. Jackb60

They do sell a lot on eBay. I bought my truck from them. They flew me in from California and picked me up in Charlotte which is about a 90 minute ride from the dealership. They’ll also pay for shipping up to 300 miles I think.
  14. Jackb60

Might be worth checking their website every so often. The only thing is they don’t negotiate its take it or leave it. Sometimes their prices are unbeatabl.
  15. Jackb60

Try Kernersville Dodge Ram in NC