Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by IronHorsePilot

1. IronHorsePilot

Bedslide on Decked System

I like this idea but I wish the slides were wider and just barely cleared the tailgate frame. Seems like alot of wasted space on the sides.
  2. IronHorsePilot

2019 Limited front grill options

Yes, I replaced it with the factory grill. Did it myself to save the deductible and was actually pretty easy. Was also able to order the parts wholesale so came out ahead in the end.
  3. IronHorsePilot

2019 Limited front grill options

Driving to work the other morning I smoked an owl at about 65MPH. Crushed the entire plastic grill in and destroyed most of the air louvers behind the grill. Debating on an aftermarket grill so asking if anyone has installed an aftermarket grill in their trucks. Thanks for any replies.
  4. IronHorsePilot

TPMS (TIS) sensors for trailer (SOLVED - see 1st post) aka TTPMS - Trailer TPMS

Ill go back and pull the TTPMS receiver and make sure it’s dated correctly. The TIM was a pain in the tail so I’m hoping the TTPMS being loose is the problem. Thanks for the reply!!
  5. IronHorsePilot

TPMS (TIS) sensors for trailer (SOLVED - see 1st post) aka TTPMS - Trailer TPMS

First off this group is awesome for solving problems and mods. I bought all the parts to enable the TTPMS on my 19 2500 for our camper. Its been working fine for months and now all of sudden I get this. If I run a scan truck shows no codes. However I get this error every start up and it...
  6. IronHorsePilot

EGR in 19K miles. UGGGG

Well, out of town for work and get a check engine light and service cruise control system. Truck would barely pull its own weight up a hill. Took it onto the local Ram dealer and has P2281 (Air leak between the MEF sensor and Throttle Body) P0299 (Turbo / Supercharger Underboost...
  7. IronHorsePilot

Exhaust service required see dealer

Well, seems this is something common. I checked the code and it come back P2560. Which is low coolant. I checked the coolant and its not low. Not sure what the coolant has to do with the DEF. Only 19K miles on the truck certainly makes you a little worried. And the worst part is the local...
  8. IronHorsePilot

AC Fix TSB (Pre 8/20 build trucks)

I just saw this thread. I am going to o call my local dealer and schedule this TSB. My A/C sucks in the summer! Fan seems to run high to blow more air. Ill photo and video the hell out of the interior so I can document any scratches. As soon as I know when they will get it in I will post more.
  9. IronHorsePilot

First oil and fuel filter change

I did my first oil and fuel filter change this morning and I have to say it was pretty easy. 14,385 miles and I had 4% left on oil filter and 3% left on fuel filters. My local dealer wanted $400 plus tax for the entire service and I bought all Mopar filters and 3- 1GAL jugs of Rotella T6 from...
  10. IronHorsePilot

35x12.5r20 oem suspension and wheel

Anyone running Nitto Terra Grappler or Cooper AT3’s on stock wheels and lift? 35X12.5X20?
  11. IronHorsePilot

Lets see what you are towing!

I cant agree more. We have a 15 y/o at home and once he’s gone to do bigger and better things we are traveling way more!!
  12. IronHorsePilot

It’s a Leer 100XQ. I had the Thule rails installed so I can add kayak or basket type racks later. I went from a Yukon Denali to this and wanted the topper for my hunting trips.
  13. IronHorsePilot

2019 Truck cap/topper/camper shell thread

They told me that’s what they did and still couldn’t get it to work. They say they have it figured out. I just need the time to take it back in.
  14. IronHorsePilot

We love our Cougar. Wish we could use it more than we do.
  15. IronHorsePilot

2019 Truck cap/topper/camper shell thread

I have the Leer 100XQ and love the look. The only issue I’m having is the same as everyone else. The installer is having trouble getting the electric lock to work. Waiting on them to get an answer back from Ram.