Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Illymost

1. I

Help needed: I need to locate a heated left mirror

Left heated mirror preferably. Just the mirror or the whole assembled. What you got? Thanks in advance.
  2. I

2023 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

I got lucky with my 3500 last year. Ordered end of Feb, delivered middle of June. Thinking about ordering another 3500 or 2500. I want a Longhorn, but I also want the mint green. Not sure which to go for, or if MD or Granger can drop ship it to AEV for the Prospector package. The mint green...
  3. I

Low Volume Color wait times ... who has waited?

Ordered a Big Horn 3500 DRW in Timberline Green in Feb of ‘22. Compared to those who ordered around me, I was one of the first to receive the truck. Mid June, I think.
  4. I

What did you do TO your RAM today?

I think all told it was $850 (oof) for the install. Definitely took them longer than they or I expected. Would I have liked to do it myself? Yes. Probably would have taken me twice as long, if I even had the time.
  5. I

2019-2022 Dually largest oversized tire on stock wheels/truck?

I’ve got the Fred Goeske 2” spacers still in the box. I decided to go a different route. I’m going to be going DDC wheels with 11.50 tires. I’ll get some poke but that seems to be the best solution for me.
  6. I

Dually - Aftermarket Wheels with Flush Fitment (W/Laramie Flares)

Which wheel did you decide on? Or is it the same design with different offset?
  7. I

2019-2022 Dually largest oversized tire on stock wheels/truck?

I haven’t even opened the box. The day after I ordered them I ran into a guy at Costco who was running Bora spacers, and we talked for a bit. The 2” spacers just make the tires and wheels stick out too far for my liking. I think I will be going DDC wheels with a 11 or 11.50 tire. It will stick...
  8. I

Can the beeping when in Reverse be turned off?

Just looked at my buddy’s 2022 Tradesman Chassis Cab. Under Commercial settings there is password, idle control, and aux switches. No backup alarm, but it damn sure beeps.
  9. I

How do people feel about the new AEV bumpers?

Would love the NE headlights down the road. Got a buddy painting satin black u things as we speak.
  10. I

How do people feel about the new AEV bumpers?

Had a shop install the bumper today. Happy with it, but I do think it would look better with 37s. It seems to be sturdy enough for the little whitetails we have around here. Knock on wood.
  11. I

Had a local shop put on the AEV bumper and brush guard. I’m happy with it. Might have to go Carli level and bigger tires next year, though. I think I have a disease, ha.
  12. I

Should have been, but only on Tradesman and BigHorn