Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Huntet02

1. Huntet02

Hello from the rust belt !

Where can a person get chassis hole plugs/caps for a dodge? I’ve seen Chevy ones on Amazon but never dodge
  2. Huntet02

More updates on the my 2021 Tradesman, WOOHOOOO!!!

And it’s on utube
  3. Huntet02

More updates on the my 2021 Tradesman, WOOHOOOO!!!

Fill us in on your screen purchase I watched the installs on utube, I detest my 5” radio in my tradesman, I have to grind my finger in to get any response……
  4. Huntet02

Aftermarket Wheels and Tires - post yours

God I love that blue color ….. and your fender flares. Those go great, where did u purchase ?
  5. Huntet02

Would you Sell your Truck?

Here is my experience trying to buy truck in last 6 mos: I had ordered a GMC bare basics Sierra 3500, assembly never started on it after 5mos got my dep back, GMC won’t use chips on poormans model truck. Started looking for dodges, I looked everywhere snd I am beyond thorough, only dodge that...
  6. Huntet02

3500 gas vs 2500 gas

This is the truth—I was going to order the 3500, just stiffer leaf springs. I ended up having to get 2500 gas, we are at 8-10mpg but it pulls a tractor
  7. Huntet02

2021 Fuel Economy, am I lower than expected?

What kind of engine ?
  8. Huntet02

2021 Fuel Economy, am I lower than expected?

Hmmmm …. Just got our 2020 2500 Hemi and pulling nothing on long highway stretches to/from our land we’re getting a sorry 8-10 mpg. Gotta educate ourselves quickly on what we need to improve ….. find myself driving my old 03 gas Silverado beader’
  9. Huntet02

SRW or DRW

Srw
  10. Huntet02

Outside the Box

Do u mean two JL w3’s? Trying to look these up — hating my tradesman sound I can’t live with it
  11. Huntet02

What to know before buying 5th gen?

No- tradesman 2020 just Booked at $44, with tax/Tags/title fees = $50k crazy
  12. Huntet02

Vroom timeline

U might clarify at top of post “selling on VROOM”. I just bought my 2020 ram from them, well In Befinning of October- still have no title/tags/ registration and tags expired yest
  13. Huntet02

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Black horse grille Gaurd install— took most of the day— this thing was stuck in supply chain hell for 2 oh my God ….. that blue color is to die for