Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by HomeSlice780

1. HomeSlice780

2024 Order Tracking & Discussion

My delivery timeline. Estimated date of delivery: May 2nd, then it was May 6th, then it was May 19th, and now it's become TBD. My truck is still stuck in the BNSF rail yard in Phoenix with no car carrier to bring it to Las Vegas. Dealer said maybe the end of this week, and they emphasized...
  2. HomeSlice780

That thing broke the sound barrier on the way to the dealership. I think I heard it. Congrats. Mine has been sitting at the train rail yard in Phoenix Arizona for almost two weeks now. With the Arizona sun, the paint will be faded and oxidized by the time I finally get it. Apparently, they...
  3. HomeSlice780

Mine is still sitting in the BNSF Phoenix rail yard waiting for a ride to the dealership. Been there 10 days now. Dealer says they won't have it for at least another week. Was hoping to get it before the end of April because my region had a $2k rebate on Laramie's that ended yesterday, so...
  4. HomeSlice780

The issue with RAM is no longer building trucks in a reasonable amount of time. They pumped mine out in 22 days. It's getting the truck from Mexico to the US is the issue. It's 45-60 days to get your truck out of Mexico and to the dealership. I could walk to Mexico and pick up my truck in...
  5. HomeSlice780

You're in an interesting scenario. Makes me wonder if hits the port of Los Angeles and then a boat ride to Alaska. If it rides the train the whole way it will go through customs three times. Once when it enters the US from Mexico. Customs again in Canada when it switches to Canadian Railroad...
  6. HomeSlice780

Stand by, they just pushed mine out to May 25th. If true, the train ride from Mexico to Arizona will be 7-weeks.
  7. HomeSlice780

If you can get me the car number, I have a couple of ways to track it.
  8. HomeSlice780

Wow...We are on the same train and they moved mine out 3 days. Was May 6th and now its May 9th.
  9. HomeSlice780

Not sure what information is available to you, but are you able to see where the train car is currently located at the time you check?
  10. HomeSlice780

I think I see mine. Mine is white and has a sunroof. There's a white one with a sunroof in the top of that pic. Got to be mine.....lmao
  11. HomeSlice780

That would be awesome, thanks!!!
  12. HomeSlice780

I'm in Las Vegas. If I am not mistaken it will ride a train to Phoenix and then trucked to Las Vegas. Good chance our trucks are on the same train. Mine will get dropped off in Phoenix and yours continues to the yard in Los Angeles.
  13. HomeSlice780

I didn't become the new delivery record holder, but 22-days from ordered to shipped puts a smile on my face anyway. Estimated delivery is May 6th. For a comparison, a co-worker of mine ordered a Ford F-350 three months ago and his order still has not confirmed yet. His dealer told him 5-6...
  14. HomeSlice780

I'm a government worker, they charge us extra. Lol
  15. HomeSlice780

Haven't negotiated a final price yet, but they currently have $7k off the new MSRP on all their 2024 Heavy Duty's. I will at least ask for the same $7k off on mine. With the new pricing my MSRP came in at $87k so that will at least get it down to $80k. I have a first responder rebate; plus...