Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by gwalp

1. G

BDS 6” Lift

So, is BDS going to make a damn lift or not!?! Anyone hearing anything? This is getting a little ridiculous! If they aren’t going to make one, just say it so we can get a fabtech lift (or any other lift that’s been out for months now!)
  2. G

Availability of lift kits

So tempting! Feels like I've been waiting forever. I had a 6" Fabtech on my last truck, and loved it for the most part. Only complaint I had is my turning radius SUCKED. The more research I've done, the more I keep reading that BDS has a much better turning radius than Fabtech, (something about...
  3. G

Bed Extender

I have the RamBox with the bed divider/extender. Went to set up the bed extender and noticed my truck doesn’t have the pin and rotating lock that the divider attached to on either side of the bed. Should those have been already installed when I got the truck, are they hiding in the truck...