Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by GPurcell01

1. G

LETS SEE THOSE 35'S ON STOCK WHEELS

It rubbed on the radius arms only. Not enough to feel it when turning, but just enough to remove a little bit of the coating. In my opinion, not enough to warrant spacers. At first, it looked like there was no rubbing at all it was so minor.
  2. G

66.9mm Turbo Time Custom 'Stage 3' VGT

Sold to a gentleman in Fort Worth
  3. G

Memorial weekend bump
  4. G

Hump day bump. Shoot me offers... Not too many performance builds on here lol
  5. G

2021 3500 CCSB HO Build

Deciding to buy a house way quicker than expected has caused me to have to downsize! Let me know if you're interested in any of the parts. I know you have a build going on and work on multiple trucks.
  6. G

2021 3500 CCSB HO Build

Truck is sold... still have some parts for sale Fleece coolant bypass Xotic head studs Turbo Time Turbo
  7. G

Bump for an awesome turbo
  8. G

Use your actuator. I planned on using my OEM one until it failed then go to a City Diesel billet actuator.
  9. G

Still in the original packaging... All of the billet goodness Proper Holset center section The machine work on this turbo is beautiful...
  10. G

Since the truck is for sale, there is no reason to install this turbo. The specs on it are 66.9/67 with a billet compressor wheel and a 10 blade turbine. This is a custom built turbo that I worked with them on producing. This is a one-off build and it utilizes their proprietary HXR-669 billet...
  11. G

Sold - 2021 Ram 3500 HO Laramie with 40k miles

If y'all know anyone looking for a good truck, let me know!
  12. G

Sold - 2021 Ram 3500 HO Laramie with 40k miles

You're right it's for sale lol. I changed the title
  13. G

2021 3500 CCSB HO Build

If anyone wants to buy the turbo... I'll sell it for $2500 plus shipping. I'll eat the core charge. Buying a house is fun lol