Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by franko

1. franko

285/65r20 Mickey Thompson Baja Boss A/T on stock 2022 Night Edition 2500

I have had the MT Baja Boss 295/70/18 on my 2500 with the stock Laramie 18" wheels since June and love them. No experience with snow yet, but wet and dry traction has been great on pavement. Unpaved roads and fields havent posed any problems. Night and day difference from the transforce at.
  2. franko

Mickey Thompson Baja Boss AT

3. franko

I'd be glad to take additional pictures. Just let me know what you want. My opinion is that the sidewall is great. Its really aggressive, but not in an over the top kind of way.
  4. franko

Prices going up! example...

That's a really good point. There are a ton of people hanging on to their old cars and trucks right now because they dont want to wait. I'll admit, this was the first vehicle I've ever ordered and waited for. Its actually kind of funny - I told my father about the ordering process and the...
  5. franko

I somewhat agree with you on the prices of new trucks - they could very well be reduced by incentives as supply chains normalize. Although the longer this continues, the more likely that the old model of huge numbers of cars and trucks sitting on lots waiting for a buyer is the exception and...
  6. franko

I actually think the exact opposite will happen. The longer inflation stays elevated, the longer they will retain higher values. Also the 23s will be that much more expensive. Beyond that, the increases may slow down, but actual decreases would buck the trend of pretty much every major auto...
  7. franko

Need new vehicle by November

At the time I ordered from Chapman they matched my quote from Mark Dodge - 5% under invoice. Great for me, as I live 4 miles from them.
  8. franko

Need new vehicle by November

I ordered from Chapman in December and took delivery in February. My experience was great. Straight talk, no games through the entire process.
  9. franko

Yeah, they've been going up pretty regularly. I started looking at new trucks in August of 21. Mostly stuff on lots, but the outrageous markups led me to the ordering process. Once I figured out what I really wanted, the build I did on the ram website in september 21 had my truck at a MSRP...
  10. franko

6.4 Big Horn Questions

I'll offer an opinion on the tires from my experience having them for about a month of winter weather.... ditch them. I did not like them in wet conditions and hated them in slush. Couldn't even imagine trying to push snow. I just replaced mine last week and was able to sell the stock...
  11. franko

Jacob, What PSI are you running? I'm at 60 all the way around right now and thinking it is probably a bit high. Especially in the back with no weight in the bed.
  12. franko

Mine are brand new, so it may not hold up, but I'd consider them to be downright quiet for an AT tire. Just a little louder than the transforce ATs that came stock. The KO2s I had my my 1500 were way louder than these. Which is surprising considering the Baja Bosses are much more aggressive...
  13. franko

Pulled the NE wheels off and put the stock 18" Laramies with 295/70/18 Mickey Thompson Baja Boss ATs on today. Looking to run these until I figure out what I want to do with a lift and find an aftermarket wheel I like. Pictures included for those looking to increase tire size with stock wheels.
  14. franko

Anyone swap Night Edition wheels onto their truck?

Are those BFG KO2s?
  15. franko

What are people using for leveling/lift kits?

Thanks for posting this! I was just re-reading this entire thread today trying to figure out what I want to do. I'm actually leaning towards the 1" traxada spacer you currently have. I'm not really interested at the moment in running anything bigger than 35s. Plus I dont have a problem with...