Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by foneguy

1. foneguy

Approach Lights

I'm going to tie into the bed lighting with mine...
  2. foneguy

5th wheel weight

Actually by he sticker I’m at that max but also I don’t have $80K for a new 3500
  3. foneguy

5th wheel weight

I have the 2500, (2019) cc lb cummins with 3.73 gears, I added Firestone 5000's to make a smoother ride, also a curt 24K in the puck system. our fiver is a sportsman 344BH. 40' 4 slides and gross weight of 12K that ill never see we have food clothes and a mini flat top and 2 bikes. she rides...
  4. foneguy

Air bag valve placement?

I placed mine by the fuel door, and a t behind it guaranteeing equal pressure to each bag
  5. foneguy

Please Post Payload Sticker from Driver's Door Jamb.

what I meant was this 2500 has payload of 1500 lbs that one 3000, the next one 2300...
  6. foneguy

Please Post Payload Sticker from Driver's Door Jamb.

ZERO consistancy.... I believe they just throw decals on willy nilly
  7. foneguy

2500 and 5er pin weight

I hear ya @UglyViking....same boat, but I'm at the pay load limit loaded, yet WAY under towing capacity.....if prices come down ill ge a 1ton, but yet they way our government is with fuel, we wont be able to afford fuel in 10 years .....and we ALL know electric trucks will never be affordable...
  8. foneguy

Exhaust brake / tow haul combo...

ill use both when its time to stop, but always have the exhaust brake on full mode. still factory brakes with 45K on her already, 75% is highway from Ohio to tx, Nola, ms, fl (4x in 1 summer) and va
  9. foneguy

Why do people like cab/clearance lights so much?

actually 15 holes 5 holes for wires 10 holes for the crews....lol
  10. foneguy

Camping

were ready to go...opening weekend next week, looks like an Easter camping weekend....weather permitting
  11. foneguy

Why do people like cab/clearance lights so much?

and the lights on the mirrors.....what about those?
  12. foneguy

2019 2500 Tradesman

o_O noooooooo
  13. foneguy

2019 2500 Tradesman

I'm dying here .... your truck has dust on it lol I'm very anal about having a shiny truck, and its winter so mine is filthy right now
  14. foneguy

2019 2500 Tradesman

my 19 tradesman. after 35000 miles at this photo last summer
  15. foneguy

Fog lights

found 'em. https://maineventemblems.com/products/2500-led-hood-emblem-replacements-fits-2019-ram-2500