Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by FlyinJ88

1. FlyinJ88

2023 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

My build finished 12/21/23 and sat for over a month. Just got the shipping notification this week (ship date 1/31/2023). Delivery date was initially TBD and I noticed this morning it's 3/7/2023. I've seen some folks on here have the ability to track where their truck is on the rail system...
  2. FlyinJ88

2023 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

I'm disappointed as well. My 2018 Big Horn has the painted flairs.
  3. FlyinJ88

Just got an email stating my 2023 HEMI Big Horn is in Production (estimated to hit my dealer 2/11/2023):
  4. FlyinJ88

Best wishes on progress soon! My order was a black Big Horn submitted on 10/2. Maybe a more common color with a lower level trim package helped grease the skids for me. I'll have to check out what the Power Wagons looks like in Hydro Blue. We have a '21 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon in Hydro Blue...
  5. FlyinJ88

I put in an order for a '23 Hemi 2500 in early October and got this email yesterday: We’re happy to share that your Ram 2500 is in our production queue. We will notify you once your vehicle has started the assembly process. Depending on manufacturing lead times, your vehicle may take longer to...