Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by FLNative60

1. FLNative60

Thuren Fabrication King 2.5 Kit installed

I have this setup with the air lift 5000 air bags. I’ve never maxed out payload and towing capacity of my truck so I don’t know if that’s effected but I do tow a 20 ft boat long distances with the bed packed full of stuff with no issues.
  2. FLNative60

I have the Thuren Fox 2.0 Remote Reservoir 2" Front Kit, Rear Coil Kit stock height mid-rate. 37's will fit but I will loose my mud flaps. I might have to use a heat gun to inside front fender wells to keep from rubbing. Won't know until I get 37's installed.
  3. FLNative60

I'm running 45 PSI front and rear. I love the tires. This is my second set. Had them on my last Ram. Was wanting to have a full-size spare but this size in the Coopers are unavailable. I was told that they aren't making them right now and don't know when they will be making them anytime soon...
  4. FLNative60

The mud flaps are bolted on so I don’t think you would want to take them on/off. They’re a PITA to put on unless you take tires off or have a right angle screwdriver.
  5. FLNative60

Look up Boost Auto Parts. That are direct replacement. Very easy to install.
  6. FLNative60

Only other truck I’ve ever seen them on. They sure beat the stock Ram mirrors.
  7. FLNative60

I don't have any updated pix. I'll take some and post once the rain stops.
  8. FLNative60

I'm running 325/65/18's with +18mm offset. They didn't rub with stock suspension. I installed the full Thuren suspension and they don't come close to rubbing even when I'm off-road. the great thing about this Tire/wheel setup is I can go thru most automatic car washes without issue.