Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by First World Problems

1. First World Problems

2021 Ram 2500 leveled ? Dual steering stabilizer

Here’s another Dual stabilizer option: https://kelderman.com/shop/2013-ram-2500-3500-dual-steering-stabilizer-bracket
  2. First World Problems

Anyone running a 295/65/20 on stock suspension?

Tires will fit with the stock suspension…. The other potential variable though is the wheel size. My 295/65/20’s fit perfect with my Method NV 20x9 +18.
  3. First World Problems

How’s the acceleration on a ‘22 Cummins HO?

I’ve got buddies with both new Powerstrokes and Duramax’s and they are both quicker feeling off the line compared to my 3500 HO. The transmission programming definitely limits the torque but that’s probably a good thing because even in 3rd, if I floor it, the rear tires will break loose. Once...
  4. First World Problems

Auto loan rates differ on 2500 vs 3500?

No difference between 3/4 and 1 Ton trucks for me. Ended up with 2.15% / 72 months with US Bank.
  5. First World Problems

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Pricing value is really dependent on what they are specifically covering with PPF. Looks like the quote is only for ceramic coating.
  6. First World Problems

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

That’s is the brand of wheel and it’s size and offset. https://www.methodracewheels.com/collections/all/products/305-nv-hd-matte-black
  7. First World Problems

It really depends on a few things to include: 1) How much do you wanna spend? Xpel is what I have installed and it is not cheap. The larger the area to cover, the higher the price and it can quickly clime the more things you have covered. 2) What trim level and package do you have? If you have...
  8. First World Problems

I exactly 20 weeks to the day my truck finally arrived at the dealer. Sadly it took almost as long to get 40 miles from the Denver rail yard to the dealer as it did from the plant to the rail yard. Driver shortages are definitely still a thing. 3500 HO Laramie Night Edition w/ Level A Package...
  9. First World Problems

Price negotiated from MSRP

Ordered mine through Prestige as well. By far the best deal anywhere close. Very happy with my deal at 11% off as well. As for the pricing of lot vehicles, thats a whole different animal vs custom ordered. Unsold vehicles are so hard to come by, most all dealers are not discounting them.
  10. First World Problems

Well I finally got a surprising and unexpected email from Crypostickers at 1130 last night. Looks like my truck is built…. Hopefully on its way. At least Denver is a primary shipment hub and I’m pretty close. Guess we shall see how long shipping takes. Maybe I’ll have it before...
  11. First World Problems

The difference from MSRP to the negotiated pricing is just a smidge over 10%. If the negotiated price is ultimately contingent on affiliate pricing, there is the potential of a dramatic increase in pricing from what was originally agreed upon in July when it was ordered. I truly hope the...
  12. First World Problems

Thanks. Email has been sent to my dealer to confirm that my quoted pricing is not 100% contingent on affiliate pricing (Tread Lightly). When the price was negotiated, there was no mention of affiliate pricing and we agreed upon the final cost. The Tread Lightly portion was brought up later. If...
  13. First World Problems

Where is the official proof the affiliate pricing has been pulled? I’ve seen some documentation stating that some 2021 vehicles have been pulled and that some dealers may neglect to participate but besides a post here, nothing official that all affiliate pricing has been eliminated. Seems like...
  14. First World Problems

Same here…. Just made $7k on my TRD Pro Tundra I only had a year. Before that I made $5K on a 4Runner. Depending on what I could get outta this ordered truck, I’d be seriously tempted to sell it. Hell, I’m considering ordering a couple more trucks, selling them immediately, and pocketing the...
  15. First World Problems

Here ya go…. OfficerDirtySanchez set it up so you can add it to the list. https://hdrams.com/forum/index.php?threads/2022-hd-crowdsourced-vin-order-tracking.6189/