Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Felonwaites

1. Felonwaites

Failed 6.4 V-8 13,650 miles 11 months old

To follow up @RamCares told me a few weeks ago that my case manager had my case under control. I haven’t heard from them in 2 weeks. The last call my wife answered and in a matter of 3-5 minutes she had her in tears telling her they wouldn’t be paying us back for the last 4 months of rental...
  2. Felonwaites

Man I’m sorry to hear that! Hopefully they took care of you and got you a nice new truck. I just got word from @RamCares that they’re deferring to my case manager. The same one that lost my rental reimbursement check for $3060.xx then tracked the wrong check (basically accusing me of stealing...
  3. Felonwaites

DM sent last Friday the 23rd. Just replied to it. Thanks Callie
  4. Felonwaites

Dude yes. I went to work on the service department and they explained they had to wait on corporate and go through the flow chart. Ie. Change oil. No resolution? Change oil pressure sensor. No resolution? Change oil pump. No resolution? Remove and take engine apart until you find issue. Phone in...
  5. Felonwaites

I was posting here and tagging them in hopes of getting their attention. And holding the customer rententions folks accountable. I walked out of my living room this morning and walked back in to a ringing phone…picked up as they hung up. Message said hey we’re off for Christmas and sorry you got...
  6. Felonwaites

Long time listener first time caller! I appreciate the first years posts involving 37s v 35s. Hugely helpful! I ended up with 37” Nitto Terra’s on 17” Black Rhinos. A little rub but that and some exhaust and steps and life was good…for awhile. I should add I’m a 40 year USAF vet and professional...