Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by farmerpap

1. F

Bed step safety recall - W24 - W26 - W44

They gave me a loaner, admitted fault, was terribly sorry as they know I keep my vehicles very clean and got it handled. I do my own services and always have. I don't buy vehicles from that dealer, they are my go to for servicing under warranty. If I have a problem the next time I go in it will...
  2. F

What is a person to do? Did they intentionally set out to scratch the truck? What does going off on a service manager get you? I ran a shop for years, I worked in the industry and still deal with things like this when the back shop accidentally drops something on the hood of a $680,000 tractor...
  3. F

Only thing we came up with was that the hood must have been a little too close to the ceiling in the shop when it was on the hoist. I can't complain, they have me a loaner, painted the hood and the red matches. Still a bit of a piss off on a new truck, **** happens.
  4. F

Recently brought my truck in for all the recalls. They didn't have the parts for the bed step. They also managed to put 3 scratches in the hood. They painted the hood and told me that they would call when the parts are in.
  5. F

New to Ram, 2020 2500 Limited Black Edition

Looks awesome!! Only thing I would change on that truck would be peeling the 4x4 sticker off. Clashes with the all black truck imo. Heck, it drove me nuts on a red truck.
  6. F

Swap OEM Gooseneck Hitch for B&W Turnover Ball

Was thinking about doing all of that to get the gen-y goosebox and offset it 4" because I can't do that with the OEM gooseball.
  7. F

Swap OEM Gooseneck Hitch for B&W Turnover Ball

I don't think they make one for the OEM prep, they make one for their turn over hitch.
  8. F

Lets see what you are towing!

First time hooking the 5er to the megacab. Had to change a few things around so that I could haul it with the shortbed and the longbed. Went for a county lap to check clearances.
  9. F

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Installed the Air Lift WirelessONE compressor on the mega this morning, just gotta button the wiring up once the kid goes down for a nap. Didn't want to mount a tank on this truck, wanted as simple as possible and this seemed to be the solution to having on-board air for the bags.
  10. F

pair of rams

Yes, Rough Country kit for now until I can muster the cost of coils and do it right. Both are leveled with the same kit actually.
  11. F

The order has arrived!

Sharp looking truck!
  12. F

pair of rams

Hello everyone. I currently drive 2020 Laramie, which I have had since Feb. I previously drove a 2017 CCLB as my work truck, it is now my farm-fun truck project. I worked in a truck shop as a truck and coach-heavy equipment tech for 11 years, worked for FCA on the techline in French and mostly...