Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by extremehabit

1. extremehabit

Water leak need help

With your truck in a downhill position, open your sunroof and pour some water into the front gutter (black, has 2 holes toward the a-pillars) and see if it is draining. That or the clearance lights is the likely culprit. Even if you have a leak from the seal around the glass on your sunroof...
  2. extremehabit

2022 sunroof

Did you get this resolved?
  3. extremehabit

2023 HD Crowdsourced Order Tracking & Waiting Room

At 24? I hope you have both a good work ethic and a good job!
  4. extremehabit

It worked out for me because I always preferred the bighorn look without the fenders! And the chrome free handles was a plus too. I agree though, too many trim options. I’m really satisfied with my selection though :)
  5. extremehabit

I wanted a classic look with the chrome bumpers, but would have preferred black mirrors. That said, now having them, I think they look good so am quite happy.
  6. extremehabit

According to RAM order tracking my 2500HD was slated to be delivered 1/19. Ended up getting dropped off yesterday morning and I just got home with it. My dealer confirmed getting the trucks on a train from the factory is a massive mess, with some significant delays. Not sure how mine got out...
  7. extremehabit

Problem isn’t necessarily the greedy dealer, but the idiots who paid over sticker on previous inventory. My dealer is in so-cal, and I have nothing but good things to say thus far. Of course, I deal with a fleet manager, not the usual sharks on the lot.
  8. extremehabit

2023 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Ohhhhh. I get it now. The tow-mode camera you guys are referring to is for the Limited, which has the option for the digital rearview mirror. The tow camera I have been referencing is for the Big Horn and Laramie. It also plugs in for viewing in/on the trailer (wherever you mount camera) but...
  9. extremehabit

2023 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Here is a window sticker for a completed build on a 2023 Laramie with the wired tow camera. And option is still on the RAM website...
  10. extremehabit

This makes the most sense. Besides, they don't even schedule a build until the parts are set aside and available. Many of us have the 12" UConnect system option and our builds are already scheduled or in production.
  11. extremehabit

lol. that already happened. when I put my jeep on 37's that was a major task to overcome for most shops, especially for the popular brands. hopefully that problem is behind us.
  12. extremehabit

Sorry, can you clarify which option this is? Only trailer camera options I know of are "trailer camera wiring (no camera) by Mopar" and "Towing Technology Group." The latter has the surround-view camera system, trailer reverse guidance and center stop lamp w/ cargo view camera.