Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by ermster02

1. ermster02

2023 HD Crowdsourced Order Tracking & Waiting Room

If I don’t have answers by Friday, I’ll send you a message. I’ve heard nothing but great things about MD!!!
  2. ermster02

Maaaannn, I’m so disgusted with Koons at the moment. They told me three days okay that my truck was in the arrival lot and that’s why I couldn’t get any pictures. I check the site today and they have pictures of a truck, in the arrival lot, that they are trying to sell. I haven’t received any...
  3. ermster02

I’m about this close to telling Koons to keep the damn truck and ordering from Mark Dodge. They’ve sent me zero pictures of my truck. Haven’t started my remote finance paperwork. And I’m a repeat customer!!! I bought a 2022 2500 Limited from them last year!!!
  4. ermster02

If urgency is of importance, you made the wrong decision lol. MD is a well oiled machine lol
  5. ermster02

If it’s MD, I believe it! It’s anyone else, they are pushing the envelope with the truth! If it’s Koons that said that, you’re not get your truck any faster. That Rail yard is purgatory.
  6. ermster02

That’s crazy! Is it KZ or JB?
  7. ermster02

Last year, my 2500 sat in the rail yard in Baltimore for weeks!!!
  8. ermster02

Thanks! Hopefully April 13th plays out.
  9. ermster02

I’m just there to take the train ride to Baltimore, which is another notoriously slow rail yard!
  10. ermster02

I’m in Chicago now. ETA went from May 13th to April 13th-30th. Knock on wood, hope everything continues to go smooth!
  11. ermster02

I finally shipped. My delivery eta jumped from May 13th to April 30th. Thankfully, I dealt with Koons last year and realize they either lie or their system doesn’t update. Lol, they told me I was delayed. Ram says I shipped on the 19th.
  12. ermster02

I bought my 22 Ram 2500 from Koons and I’m currently waiting on my 23 Ram 3500, buying from Koons also. @brv10 is more accurate than Koons. The people at Koons don’t want to be bothered and because they don’t want you hassling them, they tend to tell stories. My truck had arrived at the...
  13. ermster02

I’m now KZLD. Not bad.
  14. ermster02

Last year, when I was ordering my 2500, they were building 3500s like crazy! This year, it seems like the 3500s ain’t being built at all lol