Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by engweld22

1. engweld22

Dual Alternators

Following this post as i would like to do the same thing. Any update to the parts quest?
  2. engweld22

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Pics finally uploaded a day late, nice...
  3. engweld22

It wouldn't do anything except pull hot air from the top of the motor out through the rear of the hood. Its not gonna get any dirtier than it would now either.
  4. engweld22

Installed the Banks CAI in today and boost tubes and cut the hood scoop open to make it functional. Though it doesn't line up with the air intake. Still like it though.
  5. engweld22

Useless MC backseat cubby

What is with the useless backseat cubby on the passenger side of the 23 Mega cabs? *stole photo from FB, but it's the same truck as mine and I dont have a pic of it.
  6. engweld22

Blinker Cameras

Finally got my blind spot cameras coming on with my turn signals. Factory reset did the trick, thank!
  7. engweld22

As a previous production welder, millwright and now Mechanical Engineer myself, I understand not everything can be perfect and with production being what it is, nothing ever comes out the exact same no matter how hard you try to make it, or mitigate issues that can arise. So a little tweaking...
  8. engweld22

No, it's fine, I guess it just seems like ones with issues voice more than the ones that don't, so it appeared that the code problem was more common than just 3%. I can take my chance with that, since I have the boost tubes and the Ram intake already. Was just waiting on more information before...
  9. engweld22

I have a 2023 2500 Mega Cab. Thanks for reaching out and the added information. I am aware the clamps are to be located over the slotted portion of the tube. The reason why I made the notch, was so the pipe would have enough clearance by the rear of the vehicle. It was and still is making...
  10. engweld22

Added Banks exhaust. Wouldn't really recommend unless you like the look and have money to burn. PITA to install and had to modify tube connecting to the DPF since there seems to be an alignment pin there. And got it detailed and ceramic coated.
  11. engweld22

"Tested" the factory offroad package today. Not too bad ripping it in the field.
  12. engweld22

2023 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

It will allow you to fold them in under like 10 mph, any faster and they wont. I could fold my 2019 1500 mirrors in on the highway if I wanted. So this was a bit concerning especially with some roads around where I live, I like to fold them in when there is on-coming traffic like your example.
  13. engweld22

2023 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Finally got my truck in the drive after waiting 3 weeks for the recall/stop sale. Now it's time to start customizing and putting more money into this already pricey truck. Starting off by doing the Ram Air, CAI, boost tubes and DPF back exhaust by Banks. I want to wait until the first oil change...