Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by eljefe

1. eljefe

What did you do TO your RAM today?

This is clean. Would love a parts list and what you did if you don’t mind.
  2. eljefe

mud flaps a good investment?

Hey all. Debating on whether I should get mud flaps to help keep stuff from smacking my 5th wheel RV trailer. Thoughts and pics appreciated.
  3. eljefe

Price drop; Banks Pedal Monster

This is off my 2022 2500 6.4L. With my Edge Pulsar I no longer want this. $150 obo shipped lower 48.
  4. eljefe

F94 fuse

That's what I said. I'm gonna let it ride, if she burns ill get a new one. Lol
  5. eljefe

F94 fuse

Hey all. The past 2 days I’ve blown the F94 fuse, which triggers the Service Shifter code. Dealer said they’ve never seen this on our truck and upgraded to a larger fuse and told me to monitor. Aftermarket radio I installed back in July. Banks Pedal Monster installed also in July. Edge Pulsar...
  6. eljefe

Fog light for 2019 Tradesman

Honestly I can't remember. Sorry
  7. eljefe

Here is everything you need. Yes, major PITA but worth it I thought. https://www.ramforum.com/threads/fog-lights-on-a-tradesman.153677/
  8. eljefe

I purchased a set of OEM fogs, then the appropriate OEM light switch; also purchased the OEM wiring harness. Had to purchase the OBD jumper to bypass the 5th Gen OBD. It was a full day PITA. Be sure to have a second set of hands. But glad I did it.
  9. eljefe

2019-2022 Manual Fold Tow Mirrors (price reduced)

Accidentally purchased. Never been installed. Marker lights but not turn signal. Heated large glass. $275.
  10. eljefe

Hemi or Cummins cheaper option breakdown

I like how he broke this down.
  11. eljefe

Aftermarket Wheels and Tires - post yours

Update on mine
  12. eljefe

White, black, and brown

Hey all. Wanted something different so this is what I went with. Tires are 285/70/20 Toyo AT 3. -6 offset on wheels. No lift. Love it and getting lots of compliments.